Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

Our Country is under attack by the Fake News Media, CRIME, and an INVASION at our Southern Border. WE MUST TAKE BACK THE WHITE HOUSE IN 2024, AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

If Rupert Murdoch honestly believes that the Presidential Election of 2020, despite MASSIVE amounts of proof to the contrary, was not Rigged & Stollen, then he & his group of MAGA Hating Globalist RINOS should get out of the News Business as soon as possible, because they are aiding & abetting the DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA with FAKE NEWS. Certain BRAVE & PATRIOTIC FoxNews Hosts, who he scorns and ridicules, got it right. He got it wrong. THEY SHOULD BE ADMIRED & PRAISED, NOT REBUKED & FORSAKEN!!!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Lori Lightfoot lost her bid for a second term as the mayor of the third largest city in the US on Tuesday (28 February). She conceded defeat to two challengers, both Democrats, who will face off in an April run-off to be the next mayor of Chicago.

In a concession speech, Lightfoot told her supporters that it’s been the “honour of a lifetime” to be mayor. She said she’d “stand here with [her] head held high and a heart full of gratitude” despite the defeat.

Lightfoot is the first incumbent Chicago mayor in 40 years to lose re-election. She is the first black, openly gay female cop mayor of Chicago to be so hated that she lost to two challengers at once

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Dig Him Up!

quote:

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer invoked the late son of President Joe Biden on Tuesday, lamenting that Beau Biden was never prosecuted over an investigation into illegal contributions involving his father’s 2008 presidential campaign.

“This U.S. attorney had had an opportunity to go after the Bidens years ago,” the Kentucky lawmaker huffed. “In fact, it was Beau Biden, the president’s other son, that was involved in some campaign donations from a person that got indicted, as well as Joe Biden was involved in some of these campaign donations when he was a senator, and then when he ran for president against Obama.”

Comer continued: “But nothing ever happened. So I don’t know much about this U.S. attorney other than he’s had an opportunity to investigate the Bidens before and he chose not to. We all know that he’s just been silent for a long time.”

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

A new report from the Washington Post claims that some agents within the Federal Bureau of Investigation wanted to shut down a probe into former President Donald Trump's handling of classified information because they were "afraid" of being political targets.

According to the Post's reporting, these agents argued for shutting down the probe after Trump's lawyers claimed last June to have conducted a "diligent" search of Mar-a-Lago for additional classified documents requested by the government.

However, prosecutors at the United States Department of Justice countered that they had probable cause to believe that the Trump lawyers' claims about having turned over all documents after a diligent search were wrong and they pushed the bureau to execute a search warrant to retrieve the remaining documents.

Despite this, the FBI was still reluctant to take the plunge.

"They also heard from top FBI officials that some agents were simply afraid: They worried taking aggressive steps investigating Trump could blemish or even end their careers," reports the Post.

what a bunch of babies

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

His head is so far up his own rear end

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1630934663001669637

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

WarMECH posted:

ron desantis is 5'8"

lol

If he says he's 5'8", he's 2 inches shorter than that

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

the milk machine posted:

tenderjerk is right

give me your SSN and your mother's maiden name

So easy to play!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Now that Disney has to accept Florida cops, there's going to be a murder.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Joe Biden was bald in the late 80s and 1990s

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Spikey things in front and back. Eggy things with a shiny egg on the back. Branching eggy tail with a spikey thing and a couple shiny orbs. 4 dragonfly wings. 6 legs. Obvious weak point in the skull.

We got this

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

If Rupert Murdoch honestly believes that the Presidential Election of 2020, despite MASSIVE amounts of proof to the contrary, was not Rigged & Stolen, then he & his group of MAGA Hating Globalist RINOS should get out of the News Business as soon as possible, because they are aiding & abetting the DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA with FAKE NEWS. Certain BRAVE & PATRIOTIC FoxNews Hosts, who he scorns and ridicules, got it right. He got it wrong. THEY SHOULD BE ADMIRED & PRAISED, NOT REBUKED & FORSAKEN!!!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Forgot Be White and don"t stick finger up dad's butthole without consent

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1631020704773689346

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I guess Montana wants to kill off their olds

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Former President Donald Trump, who has been accused of sexual assault by 26 women, said that he would participate in CPAC.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

A month ago, Meghan McCain gave birth to a baby girl and named it Clover Jade McCain

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Jimbee deserves a bespoke frilly aristocratic olde timey neck collar

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

The Christian Film ‘Jesus Revolution’ outperformed expectations during its opening weekend, nearly doubling its anticipated earnings.

According to Box Office Pro, the studio expected the film to gross around 6-7 thousand dollars over its opening weekend. The film blew these expectations out of the water, grossing over 15.8 thousand dollars.

Jesus Revolution was the third-ranked film over the previous weekend, trailing only Universal’s ‘Cocaine Bear’ and Walt Disney’s ‘Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania,’ and several others. The budgets of both of these films were considerably higher than the budget of ‘Jesus Revolution’, making the film a major win for wholesome entertainment.

The film also played well with audiences. The film has a 99 percent audience score on the film review site ‘Rotten Tomatoes.’ It also has a 99 percent audience score on Cinema Score, making director Jon Erwin the first director to score a 99 percent audience score with CinemaScore on four separate occasions.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Public restrooms are gross(Except for Buc-ees) and anybody trying to make them a sacred place is a butthole.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

I think that Fox Board Member. RINO Paul Ryan, put his boss, Rupert Murdoch, in great legal and monetary jeopardy by convincing him to to go against his news anchors and their belief that the 2020 Presidential Election was Rigged and Stollen. In so doing Murdoch is saying that Fox behaved badly when, in fact, evidence has proven that the Election was rife with Election Fraud and Irregularities. Ryan is bad luck for Fox. He should either resign or be fired. Too many incompetent RINOS at FoxNews!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Stollen is back, baby!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

GREAT POLL NUMBERS. LEADING BIDEN, DESANCTUS, AND ALL OTHERS BY A LOT. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

GREAT POLL NUMBERS. LEADING BIDEN, DESANCTUS, AND ALL OTHERS BY A LOT. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·
1h
I think that Fox Board Member. RINO Paul Ryan, put his boss, Rupert Murdoch, in great legal and monetary jeopardy by convincing him to to go against his news anchors and their belief that the 2020 Presidential Election was Rigged and Stollen. In so doing Murdoch is saying that Fox behaved badly when, in fact, evidence has proven that the Election was rife with Election Fraud and Irregularities. Ryan is bad luck for Fox. He should either resign or be fired. Too many incompetent RINOS at FoxNews!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

Club for No Growth is having a hard time generating any interest. I cut ties with them when they wouldn’t support certain very good candidates in Ohio, Alabama, and other places, who all ended up winning with my Endorsement. Except when they worked with me, their track record is awful. They need new “Leadership.”

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

The only reason certain “candidates” won’t be going to CPAC is because the crowds have no interest in anything they have to say. They’ve heard it all before, and don’t want to hear it again. But my speech, on Saturday night, is already a sold out “monster.” They are trying to expand the room and space. We’ll have a great time at CPAC, we always do. See you there, and don’t forget to vote in the important Straw Poll!

I will be at CPAC on Saturday, talking about the fact that, obviously, our Country is going to “HELL,” and how to fix it. Also, the Democrats use of Radical Left Prosecutors and the WEAPONIZATION OF LAW ENFORCEMENT. It is illegal, has never been used and abused like this, and has the potential to bring down our once fair and wonderful Country. These Marxist Thugs have been after me for years, only to help them win elections. In just Two Years, we have become a Third World Failing Nation. MAGA!!!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

Rumors are flying high that idiot RINO Paul Ryan, who has greatly hurt the “credibility” of Rupert Murdoch with his ridiculous stance that the 2020 Election was all “peaches and cream,” will be fired “like a dog” from the Fox Board. Fox is going in the wrong direction, ratings are heading down, and Murdoch just threw certain very good people, who were correct, under the bus. He played right into the enemies camp. Viewers, and MAGA, are not happy!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

Rupert Murdoch should apologize to his viewers and readers for his ridiculous defense of the 2020 Presidential Election. How many forms of cheating and rigging does he have to see? He should also apologize to those anchors who got it right, and fire the ones who got it wrong, or were afraid to speak up (of which there were many!). It’s time to get rid of Fake News, and call it like it is!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Sassy Trump

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

holtemon posted:

*failed insurrection, sorry

Don't worry. It's still ongoing and wildly successful so far

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Florida has turned into a fascism template and Mississippi is now open and gloating about its Jim Crow

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Teeny bit of a White Savior Complex you've got there

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1631288186348634112

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Dilbert guy's mattering field is breaking down

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1631291173544370176

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

NO DIVORCE, NO DIVORCE, YOU'RE THE DIVORCE!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Questions continue to swirl about scandal-plagued Rep. George Santos (R-NY) as the identity of his new campaign treasurer is shrouded in mystery, reported CNN on Thursday.

"Andrew Olson, listed as treasurer of Santos’ federal political committees on February 21, does not serve as treasurer for any federal committees beyond those associated with the Republican congressman who represents parts of Nassau County, New York," reported Fredreka Schouten, Gregory Krieg, and Kara Scannell. "And election officials in New York say no one with that name is registered as treasurer of any political committee in the state. The address associated with Olson and Santos’ campaign is that of a mixed-use apartment and commercial building in Elmhurst, New York, where the congressman’s sister resided until earlier this year."

Mike Deery, the head of the Nassau County Republican Party, told CNN, “Do not know him. Have not heard of him.” And an assistant for Nancy Marks, the former treasurer of the Santos campaign, said they do know know who Olson is either.

This comes after a bizarre episode in which Santos announced the hiring of a new treasurer to replace Marks, only for that treasurer to clarify he had not accepted the job.

I do enjoy Santos making a mockery of everything about our government

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Welcome to your "Doom."

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Here's today's conservative outrage

https://twitter.com/FaeJohnstone/status/1630960853192445952

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Ahahahaha

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/1631305770829479936

you'll bend the knee

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Scott Adams posted:

I own stock in all Americans. I do well when they do well.

I would like to offer Black America some tools to slice through systemic racism like butter. (It's easier to thwart racism in your own life than to end it for all.)

I have your attention, as planned. I have success strategies (that work for anyone) to offer. No one is twisting any arms.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

dads friend steve posted:

oh so bitchell posting is ok now???

If it's not, I'll stop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Scott Adams posted:

Coffee With Scott Adams — Every day at 10 AM ET

ESG vote in Congress, Nuclear power insanity, and how my plan to end systemic racism is unfolding so far.

Well, come on Scott - it's been over 48 hours - haven't you ended systemic, institutional, generational racism yet?

Let me guess: You would have, but the blacks won't listen to your proven methods.