Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Hi guys I'm titty_baby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

sinnesloeschen posted:

as a person who has broken 1) dentist's pair of glasses and 1) dental assistant's nose, i will take my valium before appointments thank u next

weird way to justify your drug use with abusive behavior

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

The dentists are so backed up here that last fall I made an appt to see one in town and they said the soonest they could get me in was may. They called me later because someone canceled last minute and offered to get me in same day, but when I went to double check my dental insurance it turned out my employers hr never signed me up properly and I had to deal with that bullshit and am still waiting till may

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

This photos old, its like from last summer at least

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Right in the nussy

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Greg Legg posted:

That's the weird thing because they came in just fine and don't cause any pain. But every dentist I see is dead set on yanking them and I keep chickening out at the last minute. I've scheduled it for the summer and I'll probably go through with it then but I am not looking forward to it.

I didnt have insurance when mine were pulled and went with local anesthesia only because it was cheapest and it was a trip to feel my head jerking around and hear teeth cracking when he pulled em out. It was over in under 10 minutes and then I was hanging out on the curb drooling blood until my ride got me to get pain meds. Not bad at all in the end tbh, ez pz.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

WarMECH posted:

anyone wearing cowboy boots or hats that isnt literally working on a ranch at that moment is just a huge rear end in a top hat just the worst people

:((

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

WarMECH posted:

redwing steel toe like a real working american man

Mine are ariat steel toe. I went with blue because work paid for them and I wanted something obnoxious. With the pants over them they look like normal boots

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

WarMECH posted:

reminds me of the religous folks who say that its god that keeps them from raping and murdering everyone they meet and atheists dont have that bing bong they are the bad people

One of my hometown friends is all internally hosed up and told us he doesn't trust people who don't go to church for these reasons and everyone else was like bro we don't go to church and were some of your closest peoples....

surprisingly he has the longest rap sheet of any of us

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

What kind of weird effed up training ground is this pants first - then underwear, dropping.
I unhook my pants, wedge my thumbs over both that pants and underwear, get them past my booty and let gravity do the rest.

The underwear stays enough intact to the pants, that after the pooping I can put them back on at the same time.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Hatebag posted:

Grow an amazing moustache, then! Prove me wrong!

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Tbf if I had a Fandom I would definitely anonymously troll them

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Lpzie posted:

Stats from the Nov 2022 - Feb 2023 Trump Thread

Ty for your service

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

WarMECH posted:

postin on the funny number page

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

It seems the proven methods to end racism are to quit sucking the teat of big govt and..bootstrap yourself

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Roth lost me like $1,000 last year

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

WarMECH posted:

definitely put money in a roth but only after you have maxed out any match you may get from your employer sponsored retirement plan if you have one

lol

My last job had one but I couldn't afford to max max it because they failed to adjust my positions wage ranger per HRs instruction pre-hire and I made poo poo money

Theres no employer match at my current job but we have pensions so whTeva

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

WarMECH posted:

you aint lost poo poo unless you cashed it out

retirement accounts go up and down as long as they are more up when you pull money out you are good

No! Number go DOWN

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Number only supposed to go up. If number go down, BAD

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Louisgod posted:

anybody who cares about getting their nails painted beyond finding joy from it are loving freaks

I hate the smell, am I a freak now huh

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

WarMECH posted:

had a coworker freak out after 9/11 and stocks dropped so he transfered everything out of his stock indexes and put it into bonds basically securing a huge loss when the stock eventually rebounded shortly after

what an idiot

Another victim of osama bin laden

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

piss guzzler 420 posted:

anyone with a retirement account is a class enemy, and more importantly a big time nerd

My parents bugged me about starting a retirement account from the moment i was 18 and by the time I started one a decade later they said they're glad I'm getting in early and that they started way later

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

WarMECH posted:

take your average monthly expenses (NOT INCOME) and multiply by 300 and that is your goal number to safely withdraw that amount over a 30 year period without reaching zero

this does not take into account SS or pensions, etc. its just a nice rule of thumb to see if you are on track to retiring comfortably or eating expired catfood at 87

Great, looks like I'm just going to die then

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

An entire back of meth

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

There was a kid here who brought their moms potent edibles to school and shared with friends and a bunch of children ended up in the hospital due to bad vibes

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Spaced God please eat some beans and do squats (not in that order]

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

bebop esq posted:

page 69 postin

Rol again

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

A classic

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

petit choux posted:

But I dunno, I really have a feeling something really bad is gonna happen that will eclipse all that to some extent. Not get rid of it but make it appear differently maybe.

If this little cabbage causes the Cascadia subduction quake ill be so mad

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

tacodaemon posted:

so, how are you folks celebrating national Weights and Measures Week? I'm planning a heist of the copy of the International Prototype Kilogram that's at NIST headquarters in the suburbs north of DC
I'm celebrating by losing all the mg weights in the class II kit by sneezing and blowing them away

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

gregday posted:

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1631421169432657920

I thought this would be some bullshit about journalists that happened to sweep up the concept of blogging too but no, the language of the bill says "bloggers"

have fun defining that legally

Can't wait to get fined from Florida for shitposting about meatball ron on my geocities

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

tacodaemon posted:

another entry for the Candace's Bizarre-Looking Outfits collection

fuckin' Spirit Halloween Klaus Nomi costume

https://twitter.com/JasonSCampbell/status/1631389875613102080

Of all the people to pick....

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Been there

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Plinkey posted:

sup binches

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

bebop esq posted:

I say "like" sometimes and I know it's a Young Person thing but holy poo poo she said "like" so much it actually annoyed me

My dad (the coastal california hank hill) told me to consciously note the number of times you say "like" in a sentence to train yourself to abstain

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

BONGHITZ posted:

only two hours left for this guy

I appreciate the concept but none of that music strikes me as rave music and I dont really like it

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Ol sakkman posted:

wanna learn more about meth and meth users im pretty much the guy for it round here

Over here in America probably most of the ecstasy is cut with meth/actually meth so I'm pretty sure I've done meth by extension. Theres definitely been a few times where the pressed pill did not hit right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

A good friend of mine used to be addicted to addys and he said he was sold meth as "moon rocks" before and that it just felt like a gritty version of addy