Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Real Mean Queen posted:

I'm excited to see all the new horrors this thread will show me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I don't remember which one of you SOBs made this but it's good

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

a helpful bear posted:

they should have dumped his corpse on the front lawn of mar a lago

You could build your own old school catapult in the back of a pickup with parts you can get at any home depot and launch anything you like at MAL. Fan letters, flowers, whatever!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

An end to pain

Only registered members can see post attachments!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

smarxist posted:

mrs columbo :stwoon:

She was way cute in that one ep

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Korean Boomhauer posted:

it took me a while to figure out how to game the leaderboards

KB kept trying to game their liederhosen

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

https://i.imgur.com/NrgNOaJ.mp4

Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Our Country is under attack by the Fake News Media, CRIME, and an INVASION at our Southern Border. WE MUST TAKE BACK THE WHITE HOUSE IN 2024, AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

In fact they better "come to Washington" and "fight like hell"

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

There are far too many people who can read and feel like they have a stake in the United States, we need more criminals and slaves instead.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Oh she is adorable

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

He is def running for office, probably as an independent

petit choux has issued a correction as of 16:00 on Mar 1, 2023

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Iron Crowned posted:

Yoga pants are way better than sweat pants in every way

Buncha far leftists ITT SAD

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

sinnesloeschen posted:

none of these look like genitals, 3/10

I was thinking the very same thing

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Hot Karl Marx posted:

im getting a gold crown today because I keep breaking porcelain ones but i dont get no gas or drugs, just a giant needle in my jaw

Filthy Hans posted:

has a Karl Marx username but wears a gold crown :thunk:

LOLOLOLOLOL ABSOFUCKINGTIVELY

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Filthy Hans posted:

I've never had much problems at the dentist's office, I'm not sure if it's high pain tolerance or depression just making it easier for me to sit there and take it

I was homeless sorta, then lived as a bike messenger for years, a contractor, and let me tell you, I appreciate being able to afford to see a dentist. I am happy as gently caress when I get my teeth cleaned.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Greg Legg posted:

I have rescheduled my wisdom teeth removal three times. I'm such a baby. I don't want to deal with the recovery.

They told me I had to have mine out for years, but then they finally came in, years later.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

titty_baby_ posted:

I didnt have insurance when mine were pulled and went with local anesthesia only because it was cheapest and it was a trip to feel my head jerking around and hear teeth cracking when he pulled em out. It was over in under 10 minutes and then I was hanging out on the curb drooling blood until my ride got me to get pain meds. Not bad at all in the end tbh, ez pz.

Here's a dentist story. When I was a bike messenger, the guy I worked for was a former navy seal, who had moved on to running the messenger service for one of DC's biggest law firms. He was an incredible braggart and more than once told me how he got all his dental work for free because he insisted on using no pain meds, and his dentist was apparently so gung ho that he did the work for free because it really inspired him or something.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Where I come from a man would get his rear end kicked for doing that.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

The Chairman posted:

their proposed alternative for libraries is nothing at all, they just want to bulldoze them and sell the empty lot

Having all these people with literacy, skills and qualifications has been getting a little too much lately, we decided to take a step back on this progress thing

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

BoothBaberGinsburg posted:

td i hope you are taking good care of yourself. i'm sorry people are cruel and stupid and i wish i had a solution (that i wouldn't get put on a list for discussing)

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Glumwheels posted:

Yeah old school republicans would have handled this better, this new crop are incredibly stupid. They’re not smart enough to handle this effectively and look like clowns,

It doesn’t matter because they have a massively biased media that covers for their stupidity.

Gaetz really seems like a good candidate for getting the poo poo kicked out of him in general. To think republicans have taken such a yellow bellied sapsucker under their wing is well, typical for Florida.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

That's what every twenty-something white guy looks like now, the younger generations are hosed lol

You have to add "in Pittsburgh" to every post by PFC

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

RealityWarCriminal posted:

I had school books that used these terms. latinos would be caucasianoids iirc.

LOL and Germans and Irish have negroid characteristics LOLOLO

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

tacodaemon posted:

doctors speaking in secret code they hope the patients can figure out because they never know who might be working for Project Veritas or whatever the gently caress

Turns out all that Latin and the terrible handwriting was all good for something after all

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

tacodaemon posted:

as I said, some of these things are actually getting enough pushback from the non-chuds in red states that they're flopping

https://twitter.com/ErinInTheMorn/status/1630972740512493568

Oklahoma is of course the state that what, went bankrupt, and has done so much fracking that they were having little earthquakes all over the place for a while there, right? They are in direct competition for having the worst government of any US state.

And 2-300 trans people self reporting in OK is like an incredibly small number of people for such a legislative temper tantrum. I still am having a hard time understanding how this is happening, but then I remember this is another issue where people have such a strong kneejerk reaction that it overwhelms all reason.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I hate this poo poo

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

nobody went after the "is this what you imagined your late 30s would be like" guy

Is his job a joke? Is he broke?

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Boob Cop posted:

LINGUISTIC KILL SHOT

Does your AV even have nipples

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

holtemon posted:

Can't stop the grift!

I wonder how much these CPAC events pull in for real though

I assume it's all part of a general propaganda campaign. Where is it, southwest DC? Do people go putting up posters about how the guy running it is a perv and stuff like that?

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

tenderjerk posted:

like no I get it, I am a trump scholar after all

but why does this show get singled out more often than any other

my running theory is mika brezinski rejected him in the 90s

Yeah, I feel pretty certain of that. He probably figured she's a newswoman so I can get a free grope or two.

I so adore Mika's good looks, I love Polish girls.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

bebop esq posted:

I think it does now

Yup, we're seeing a few republican things go into hyper, or full court press mode, and they will stay that way through the election. A lot of people are going to see this as a make or break election -- I mean in a bigger way than usual -- and really go all out. But I dunno, I really have a feeling something really bad is gonna happen that will eclipse all that to some extent. Not get rid of it but make it appear differently maybe.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

titty_baby_ posted:

If this little cabbage causes the Cascadia subduction quake ill be so mad

O poo poo

I'm feeling that way because last night at about 3:00 I had a massive lightning strike real close to my house and the thunder woke me up and it just kept rolling for seconds. I was like okay, somebody's nuked something or there's been a really big volcanic event, something.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Joementum posted:

oh poo poo look at those walls closing in

Wait I've got it I'll refuse to pay

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

tenderjerk posted:

we'll see

if republicans wanted to burn this man to the ashes they could easily do this

Sort of a hardcore Manchin dilemma

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

tacodaemon posted:

Morrissey's at it again

O'Keefe or Tim Poole

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Al! posted:

i dont think ill ever want to live in a city city again

Yeah I just want to party party in the city city

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Al! posted:

posting to make sure buddykind dont get the snipe

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Vim Fuego posted:

ooof madone

I had a Hispanic girlfriend whose mom would say that. Except she didn't say it goofy like this.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

That dude is gonna rule the jail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I think I want that pic for my sig