Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

:yooge: That Shifty Nipples, he's a nasty, nasty guy, folks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Asproigerosis posted:

Where are the mods this cannot stand

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

okay so you need to get out of my head because my choices were trumpspeak or janet jackson and i chose The Donald, sad!

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c18441Eh_WE

(i actually hate this song)

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

DryGoods posted:

who let buddykins in here?

I did.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

CODChimera posted:

this place really is going downhill

let's bring it up to par

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2smz_1L2_0

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Shifty Nipples posted:

irc there was a reference to that song yesterday, so by going with a trump joke you made a joke buffer so that i didn't repeat the same joke someone else just made

or something idk i'm p toasted

what are you drinkin?

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

RealityWarCriminal posted:

i dunno what was wrong with the old thread

too long, much like donald john trump's ties

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

santana's piss tape

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Shifty Nipples posted:

oh i'm not drinking i'm smokin :2bong:

i am happy for you

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
I went to a festival in Sweden and this Swedish band did this song ("Umbrella" by Rihanna). It was their only song in English. It was entertaining. The singer got down to his tighty whities for some reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb-CVZTsg3g

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Shifty Nipples posted:

thank you that means a lot to me

lol

oh it better

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
what are we talking about again

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Shifty Nipples posted:

papa roach vibes

when they played the festival they were much, uh...louder? harder? metal-er? than papa roach, maybe this video does not do them justice

for the record i had no idea who they were, they subbed in for NERD who canceled, I wasn't there to see either of them though

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
temp

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
it's from the old thread, of blessed memory

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Beeftweeter posted:

nobody wants to vote anymore

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Lpzie posted:

fake news

tellin secrets out here

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Beeftweeter posted:

voted ∫[0,∞]sin(x)/x dx

not allowed

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

I've never been so happy to see probable piss before.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

we're gonna need a biggerstaff

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

RealityWarCriminal posted:

I had school books that used these terms. latinos would be caucasianoids iirc.

yeah, old anthropology books have this as well--I came across is while reading books about the Body Farm in TN. I always wondered what mixed race people would be considered, then.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

such a great movie & soundtrack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5yGSQE_koQ

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

tacodaemon posted:

What Miller did does not violate current abortion laws in Texas, legal experts say. But the fear among doctors and patients in the new legal landscape in Texas is extreme, to the point where — as Miller found — some doctors won't say the word "abortion" in the exam room.

The first amendment of the constitution protects free speech, explains Elizabeth Sepper, professor of law at University of Texas at Austin. "Physicians have independent speech rights, to speak to their patients openly," she says. "Physicians should not be scared to say the 'a-word.'"

Nevertheless, that seems to be what's happening. Many doctors in Texas who treat pregnant patients are extremely scared, especially of language in one of the state's abortion bans that allows people to take civil action against anyone who "aids or abets" abortion.

"It's just absolutely crippling," says Lauren Miller's OB-GYN, who asked that NPR not use her name because she is not authorized by her employer to speak with the media.

Many doctors are unwilling to speak publicly about this issue. A half dozen Texas OB-GYNs NPR contacted for this story didn't respond or declined to comment.

"People are scared to talk," says Dr. Andrea Palmer, an OB-GYN in Fort Worth. If a doctor acknowledges publicly that they counsel their patients on abortion, she adds, they might worry they would be set up by someone posing as a patient or family member looking to bait them into talking about abortion and then sue.

"I have colleagues who say cryptic things like, 'The weather's really nice in New Mexico right now. You should go check it out.' Or, 'I've heard traveling to Colorado is really nice this time of year,' " says Miller's OB-GYN. Patients have to be well-educated enough to pick up on these hints, do their own research, and figure out what to do next. They also have to have the means to travel or find funding to do so, if they want to pursue abortion.

loving hell

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

smarxist posted:

"mulattoed"

like literally "mule" i think lol

that's not an anthropological "race" category, though, like the others are.

the word was used, yeah, but I mean according to the "there are 3 races" thing.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
the cool zone approaches at full speed

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
much like trump's hurricane drawing, we are in the outskirts of it

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

BoothBaberGinsburg posted:

a gentleman always tips his hat to a lady before lighting her molotov cocktail

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Shifty Nipples posted:

in the last thread I wanted to ask whether it was "good" or "problematic" because it's been so long since I have seen it and I was somewhat young at the time all I really remember is the "angry inch" song but I guess I was afraid to ask or something

Hmm, yeah it's been a while since I saw it, too, and don't remember a ton except that I really liked it (and I listen to "Wig in a Box" pretty regularly). I did read an article about it recently that indicated it was not problematic and quite well-loved by the LGBTQ community but I wouldn't know firsthand.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

ScrubLeague posted:

this dolphin is probably gonna kill me tomorrow lmao

get your lemons ready

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

lol

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

ram dass in hell posted:

u gotta listen to Wicked Little Town , both the hedwig version and the tommy gnosis version because they both rule

Spotify has both versions, awesome, will listen now.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

tacodaemon posted:

is this person trying to say that young people should be kept away from any kind of art that is boundary-pushing in any way?

https://twitter.com/jane4animals/status/1630952228235235328

are they aware that performers of any kind, not just drag queens, are capable of tailoring their art to specific audiences? they're not gonna make raunchy jokes in front of first graders (even if they did the kids would probably not understand them anyway so no harm no foul).

people are dumb

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
https://twitter.com/BudrykZack/status/1630962221588029440

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

ram dass in hell posted:

u gotta listen to Wicked Little Town , both the hedwig version and the tommy gnosis version because they both rule

I like both! I think I prefer the Hedwig version.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

triple sulk posted:

had what i feel was a mediocre interview. expecting a rejection to move forward. rip

there are plenty of fish in the sea/jobs in the open biden economy

(that sucks)

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

UFOTacoMan posted:

I can not wait for a debate moderator to ask this question to the republican primary field on stage: Do you agree with donald trump that the 2020 presidential election was rigged and stolen?

It's also worth pointing out that prez finally spelled "stolen" correctly here.

it's gonna happen

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Shifty Nipples posted:

big black boots

step in use your steal toe as a weapon

i'll steal your toe

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

smarxist posted:

thinking becoming a person who wears a hat

you are already a cat who wears a hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Iron Crowned posted:

Not really, I'm having trouble finding anything that wants to pay me enough money.

see? no one wants to work anymore!