Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
How we all looking for tomatoes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

DesperateDan posted:

its not spring till the 20th at approximately 2124 hours you loving heretics

still gonna post tho

Nope you're banned until then, stick to your principles :colbert:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
80 years? gently caress, I'm ready now. Come take me, Flower of Scotland

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Setting the stage for the glorious return of Chuka Umunna

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

sebzilla posted:

Tarnop your post was fine. Bleak but that's a reflection on reality, not you. NJAN99 is being an idiot (wow!) doing the whole false dichotomy thing. Nobody should feel beholden to vote Labour just because the Tories are bad. They should vote Labour if they think Labour are good, and if they're not then voting for someone else (or for nobody) is perfectly legitimate.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

ItohRespectArmy posted:

i cant wait to be the court jester

I have an opening but you'll have to move south

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Vanilla coke = best coke

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Clearly the solution here is to put food banks in airports

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Gonzo McFee posted:

It's such Pro Wrestling. Everyone else is still so mad that kayfabe was broken long after everyone knows it's fake and Boris is out there going "You know we can just give our dad's Knighthoods? lol, it's all fake, let's just have fun with it" and giving no heed to psychology or protecting the business.

What I'm saying is Boris Johnson is the Young Buck's of British Politics.

Edit: what an incredibly niche page snipe my god.

This means Keir Starmer is the WWE of politics, an aging relic stuck in the past only surviving on the glories of 20 years ago

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Pantsmaster Bill posted:

It’s the thing that will most obviously affect house prices, so it’s the main thing people think about

At least the rent on my flat will stop going up once its underwater :v:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

I think "Modern Slavery System" is a jargon used by ministers etc, but to we the plebs it reads completely differently to what they intend.

Most of us just call it capitalism tbh

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
It's literally just clothes and a flag mate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Miftan posted:

Uhhh the US is still MUCH worse than the UK. The UK is bad but doesn't even come close to like the US or Israel.

It definitely depends where you are. If it's California or New York you're probably gonna be fine, if it's Florida... yikes.