Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

APOLOGISE NOW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

He'll make a great Penguin for Gotham

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

"I need help"

Connecting to WebMD...

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Microplastics posted:

GETTEM CYNTHIA

'They now have a menagerie that includes two ponies, dogs, cats and rabbits. “We’ve made lots of friends through school, and we love the slower pace of life,” says Saunders, 42, a nutritionist. But as many people who have made similar moves have discovered, country life comes with unexpected costs'

Ah the ol' Zahawi conundrum

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Yes, please give us some rifles, they will be used against our enemies.

(By giving I mean when the infantry units bail on their supplies because lol what the gently caress)

((Wait we don't have any ammo or supplies))

Diet Crack fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Mar 7, 2023

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

gee where have I seen all this poo poo before

So unimaginative they had to literally bring in Australian politicians from 2 decades ago to do their bidding. Hang them all.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

"Til we have built Herzogenbusch in England's green and paltry lands."

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

https://twitter.com/juneslater17

Your new GB News Anchor ladies and gents

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

It's very much not and this person is now a regular because lol

"quick find the most outspoken xenophobic dipshit on twitter" -GBNews producer

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Normal Island comments section

https://twitter.com/RNLI/status/1633085256319348736

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I can offer you a literal cardboard tent for just £2 - it's fancy and waterproof and all.
What's the next level down from Dire?

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Dealing with banks even when you're sitting infront of them is just as mind numbing. The only difference being that it's much harder for them to handball you off.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

"Here's your slave starter kit young man, pip pip into the fence with you."

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

If this really were a Stalinist regime most of the senior officials would have been summarily purged.

Diet Crack fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Mar 9, 2023

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

can we make an image the thread title in tyool 2023?

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Fact: Petronella is a species of fly.

Flies revolve around poo poo.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

grobbo posted:

Is there a name for the phenomenon that I feel like we keep seeing with the UK media and in very different ways, Rowling and Lineker?

The British Press Corps

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

*camera red light turns on*
"Andrew, you're sweating pizzas.."

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

the "my struggles" book circuit tour

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I don't know how there are people on twitter who can go about posting stuff normally and not be sucked into the loving echochamber shouting matches that surround every single post. Like, for me it's like sending information out via a messenger, when that messenger just has to run through an endless stream of loud, obnoxious and lovely opinions. It leaves me ragged and tired just going through one thread to see how poo poo people are let alone multiples.

Doesnt matter anyway, Rupert Murdoch will buy it off Elon's hands and run it into the ground for us

Kind of similar to how Facebook started off as something useful for uni students and now is the biggest turd on the internet.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Aside from live sports updates and news from insiders, I'm not sure I'd ever miss twitter personally. Though it does lead to some good individual endeavours, they're usually drowned out by the other 99.99% of utter garbage

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I don't know why or how but my brain was trying to process this as some sort of Joy Division/Ian Curtis joke

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

lol now they're going for the Australian play of "gently caress off we're full"

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

High Speed Ghostband

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

"I just wanted to break tradition of inbreeding"

'Mein Schweiß' pg 34

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I'm fairly certain it's going around and doesn't show up on ye olde PCR tests anymore. There has been an absolute oval office of a flu making the rounds that lasts nearly 3 weeks, comes in bouts.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

he's actually giving us all the finger, because y'know

he's a lying backstabbing piece of poo poo

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Jel Shaker posted:

The Trip but they just tour children’s homes

"You were only supposed to blow the bloody drawers off"

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I'm sure parts of their received donations go to the BBC

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I'll only pay attention if this country is about to sink into the ocean or be nuked just so I can get my celebratory affairs in order.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

:siren::siren: Go back to the office

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

:ssh: he probably thinks PCs run on 240V so let him electrocute himself

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Pink Dwarf meets Purple Giant

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

"The Ministry of Defence has apologised after an investigation found Afghan applicants to a resettlement scheme were told they could only come to the UK if their documents were approved by the Taliban"

I just facepalmed for real

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

fuctifino posted:

I did a bit of googling into Calvin Robinson last night

All of that is scrubbed from today's site where he's now obviously being promoted as an ultra religious high ranking and respected 'Deacon' with a TV show, but he's a total manufactured fraud.

His website snapshots go all the way back to 2003, which could lead down some interesting rabbit holes https://web.archive.org/web/20030218144714/https://www.calvinrobinson.com/

I'm still convinced this guy is pulling an elaborate scheme to not only be a vicious tory oval office, but also in an attempt to fiddle kids. Everything about him screams

Yknow, cus random guys who come out of nowhere pretending to be the clergy and involving them in a lot of kid-centric propositions and ideas has always gone down well. We only live in a world where the loving king's brother is a known nonce and continual knighthoods for rapists and paedos occur.

Diet Crack fucked around with this message at 08:46 on Mar 20, 2023

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I can't wait for it to not work and be a complete and abysmal failure, such is the national psyche and ability.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

:siren: :siren: Cameronfuckingpig.mp4

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Will steel wool stop encephalactic rats small dogs from entering my home?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

send in the Trojan Capybara