Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

Have you got a basket and a balloon maybe? they're so hot now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

Current event, it's March 2023 and that means this is exactly 41 years old now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

Covfefe!

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

SlowBloke posted:

Mazda and nissan are producing electric cars with an onboard petrol engine as generator, bmw used to have one but it ended production recently. Automotive diesel has a bit of stigma after the volkswagen scandal so most brands are using petrol generators to avoid bad press.

And a nice detail is Mazda is reintroducing their wankel engines for the onboard generator role since the p/w efficency is so much more valuable now. With a bit of luck and financial success we might get the beutiful screaming engines back too

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

For those not familiar with this part of nerd world, rotary engines basically do more explosions quicker than regular 4-stroke piston engines

and that makes glory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxXtpMngivM

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

Stultus Maximus posted:

He’s a Vehemently Sincere Politician.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

Of all the dismal poo poo I just read, the one thing I did not see coming was this:
https://twitter.com/olivernmoody/status/1635945464980729857?t=DXofymgPaPWdtOQwuSt64A&s=19

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

GB3Pwood posted:

Even before what I assume are massive supply shortages, were the Russians known for any particularly good or even available infantry-based AT weapons? At this point, I have to imagine a Russian in a trench hearing a big diesel engine just starts rippin' butts and chompin' down whatever good ration bits he was saving.

Depends on your standards for good but the israelis conciously spent a very significant amount of effort because of them

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

https://twitter.com/AndersenJA/status/1636803875704324097?t=9lQpHaTOqemxYqTyh-zFtA&s=19

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

I wish they'd burn themselves down. Hope rings ever true

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

bengy81 posted:

"She is evil! A driven Bitch!"

A couple of ubisoft? alumni are the leads on the new one btw

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

You guys can pay with apps all you want and I wish you luck

I haven't had to use cash since 2007 because :sweden:

If this is about luck, y'all must have angered something with a vengeance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

I'm all masturbated out on wishing to see Trump in hand cuffs - but if it happens, I'm afraid the pent up energy from the last can't get no satisfaction decade would kill me

Also lol at Finland's typo "we stand on the side of sweden" you stand to the side of Sweden, across the ocean of a nato border. You'd give us every imaginable kind of support, short of help.
I don't think Erdogan will ever acquiesce, if the Turkish government did they'd have one less thing to offer and one less possibility to tease for influence in the world. Sweden alone don't have anything, not even the lives of dissidents, as dictator big dick valuable as that.
(Finland does, ie a military capability and geography important to the rest of nato which translates into "actually pissing off important countries which you bullshit games" money)