Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

TheWeedNumber posted:

I now see a hot tag. What is this buttfucking sorcery? Where the gently caress is the auto-banned OP?

narcs don't get autobanned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

My sister has been telling me all about it. I don't know if she's watching due to professional interest of watching another lawyer just gently caress up so incredibly bad (understatement, I know) or because white women loving love real life murder drama

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Wait I am a WFH millenial with NO KIDS and I'm sending WAY MORE than two emails a day, wtf???

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Tucker's just mad Elon hosed the green m&m or Lola Bunny and he didn't probably

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

A.o.D. posted:

If this happens it'll be a lot worse than any previous military boondoggle the US has been mired in. For one thing the people being abused will be able to walk to where the ones responsible live. For another, I do believe that there would be some minds on the right dreaming up an Ultimate Answer to the Mexican Conundrum.

They were in Mexico so one of their party could get a cosmetic medical procedure done

Invading Mexico is absolutely the correct response, nothing else to see here

maffew buildings fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Mar 8, 2023

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Perhaps there could be a school to teach Central and South American military officers to effectively counter cartel activities. I'm not sure what this school would be called, but maybe that would help and not create conditions that lead to this sort of problem again in the future

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I just assume that at the political and enforcement level the decision makers think of the war on drugs as a holy crusade or something insane like that. This is so loving dumb. We could stop hammering our nation's proverbial dick but then little Johnny might get hopped up on legally obtained goofballs and become an addict as opposed to how he's getting them illegally and becoming an addict. Wow, can't take that chance.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

i kept being told graver isn't the protagonist but ??? i've watched them lots how is he not the good guy (brave company man defending america), very confusing!

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Coasterphreak posted:

I just want legal hallucinogens so I can take a couple days off and trip balls every so often and know what I’m actually taking.

that's part of the fun of illicit chemical hallucinogens, though, how far and how off the rails is that train gonna go??

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

That's a great question and one that a risk manager would be able to answer, a job they reportedly left unfilled for awhile

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

As someone who will never use this vehicle for it's stated purpose I think

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

the current event is you guys are dorks

I have no idea what any of this stuff you're talking about is I guess my prior enlisted IQ hit finally kicked in

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

reporting posts, much like using the ignore button, is the cowards way

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Godholio posted:

And of course, we have utter morons running Treasury and the Fed.

Can't imagine why I'm not optimistic.

Personally I believe printing 2 trillion $, propping up markets, keeping interest rates near zero for an extended time, not doing anything about raising rates until people went "oh poo poo" and generally using the same economic policy playbook that was used in the 90s will work because

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Can we also acknowledge how loving based To Wong Foo, Thanks For Everything! Julie Newmar was not even today, but in loving 1995 when it came out? You had Patrick Swayze, Wesley Snipes and John Leguizamo- all men who had huge roles as action stars- playing a bunch of drag queens who didn't take poo poo from anyone but were classy AF while doing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duJbr9rkuRM

"The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert" is another pro-watch

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2801827

Higher dose Ivermectin treatment vs placebo for outpatient COVID recovery. Can't believe it, the results are "Lol", "Lmao", "Lol, lmao" and "No, it doesn't help"

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Platystemon posted:

I have Trump’s nuclear diagram right here.

Current or former U.S. military do not read.

I'm deeply offended you did not use the goatman here

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

It's time for important topics that have been getting ignored but are definitely still pressing, like evaluating which Muppets gently caress. Fozzy Bear definitely cleans up, I feel like that's just an obvious one, though

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I want Tik Tok to stay because it's where I learn all my hot new dance moves

https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxH8PMu7vOSV0_FLmm6B8QCxkIF0YsX0j-

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

my immediate reaction to reading this news about major jonathan is "was he in the service?" because WOW, synergy if he was!

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

wow, I can't think of any outcome here other than the US reaffirms it's commitment to Israel and passes legislation to provide another 2 billion in defense aid immediately

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

If the CFTC does something you have hosed up SO BAD. They literally exist because the FTC didn't want to deal with regulating pork belly futures. Just incredible achievements in dipshit crime doing here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

FrozenVent posted:

I hope he had a good time in socialized mental healthcare and work to expand that to everyone in ‘merica.

and piss on the legacy of ronald reagan? not happening, pal