Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Coasterphreak posted:

Not past 25 if you like your heart to remain operational lol

In THIS timeline?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

It was really fun having our north america payroll get shuttered and have it all done in europe now. Have to submit saturday night even though payroll for the week doesnt close for another 9 days. Corrections have to be made within 2 days of that saturday night, they may get to it after 14 business days, but that runs into the actual payroll closing deadline so any corrections will be made on payroll's side within 2-4 weeks. Also if payroll fucks up like they normally due reporting it to your manager hurts their feelings and they'll fix it 6-8 weeks after they complete a "review process of the claimed error". Any emails sent after poland's end of day wont be read, you have to submit it when they're in the office, so by like 10am eastern. All conference calls are scheduled at a time that euro people can attend if they want to, even if it only relates to NA operations, so 0930est at the latest. When i was in the yukon i had to wake up for a conference call at like 430am local time thursday mornings so i could say "nothings broken estimated completion of project in 3 weeks"

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

https://twitter.com/AndrewYang/status/1634673148372156421

:thunk:

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Bitch im laughing harder now

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Badgers are bros

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

And to nuke Palestinians if he gets the chance. No way his finance Minister put out that soundbite without his direction

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Whoa! I know little about Israeli politics but if he loses control of the riot police wonder if he’d flee to Florida, with the other deposed right wingers.

Probably brazil. Fans of ethnic cleansing seem to keep ending up in Brazil

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

I mean the consul resigned sooooo....

https://twitter.com/W7VOA/status/1640091222432784384?t=Hti9t3ctz3AASiPzXpi3Eg&s=19

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

A.o.D. posted:

His government has to be at the inflection point where either they start commiting crimes against humanity or their government collapses.

Start?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Sexual Lorax posted:

theres an implicit women latin americans and african americans arent texans today in what i wrote and thats horseshit obviously but we all know whos pushing and supporting texit bills and it aint them

Well ofcourse they arent texans, theyre Americans