Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Not really a current events thing but, hey old GiP regular Shalhavet, if you see this, ping me. It's been years since we talked and I miss you brother.

Hope you see this and you're doing well. PMs or my username at cordilon dot net. Or Discord, username#0294

Kazinsal fucked around with this message at 09:07 on Mar 5, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

wait, 2.47am? what timezone is that? was he seriously trying to pwn this dude at 3am????

Doesn’t matter what time it is when you’re on speed. It’s always shitposting time when it’s meth o’clock!

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Mr. Nice! posted:

yospos canon is that apartheid clyde formerly posted under the name stymie who was one of the most tedious trolls who always acted like he was some sort of laborer til someone called him out as a vc or some kind of c-level, he melted down, and stopped posting after getting banned for comparing himself to a rape victim.

meanwhile all this time it was a probatable offense to quote stymie because he was so insufferable yet graph just refused to even give him a sixer for his horrible posting

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

As far as absentee landlords go, he's still miles better than the last one

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Jimmy Smuts posted:

Goddamit can we invade someplace cold and snowy for once? I'm tired of heat.

Canada would like to formally object to this

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Jimmy Smuts posted:

American invasion of Canada, round 3. Canada does have a good amount of sweet, sweet crude right? Sooo

Jokes on the people who wanted to get away from the desert for their next deployment, it's all in tar-soaked sands with a wildly swinging climate!

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

facialimpediment posted:

Unless you got your weed from a west coast techbro startup looking to disrupt the marijuana space, sit back and enjoy the show.

On the other hand, if you're beholden to the functionality of "joints.io" in order to get stoned, you probably deserve your impending T-break.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

I just finished rewatching S1 for the... who knows how many-th time tonight.

God that man could act. Rest in peace.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

US Berder Patrol posted:

Watch We Own This City if you need 6 hours worth of Jon Bernthal hollerin in hard bawlmerese

We's up 'ere an got some earl all in your raddiator hun

edit:
am - bu - lance

Just looked it up and it's starring Jamie Hector, gonna grab that now. Love that dude's work.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

M_Gargantua posted:

Bibi will post through it, and not resign, and face no consequences. This is a post-escalator political world.

We had 200 years of "Resign or (implied) lose your head", and now its "Resign or we say mean things about you on twitter"

My faith is in the protestors at his house.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

CainFortea posted:

What's the problem? Christmas trees literally grow on trees.

imo they're kind of like a milder, seasonal version of the golf course issue. Farming douglas firs in the desert is dumb and a waste of precious environmental resources, but if you live somewhere that there's millions of them within spitting distance and it rains year round, enjoy your christmas tree.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Can I get a hail satan