Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

McNally posted:

Would anyone be interested in bombarding their congressfucks' offices with messages of support for a bill that would allow Gold Star spouses to keep their benefits after remarriage? A bill is about to be introduced for that purpose and I can provide info on it.

Seems ghoulish that they would rescind them in the first place but what do I know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Qtotonibudinibudet posted:

cry more american cities. you spent decades making yourselves an unlivable hellscape whose sole purpose is to funnel commuters into a center that serves $20 salad lunches to fuel a bunch of graft departments that don't actually provide the services that would make people want to, yknow, live there, not simply profit off people who are forced to work there because that's where the office is

i am all too happy to watch SF (which i figure is similar to DC in many ways) crater as the "commuters provide sales tax revenue but require no services" money faucet stops. hopefully it'll force american urbana to finally reshape itself

It'll in all likelihood be replaced by something worse knowing us

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Kesper North posted:

it may still get weirder

https://twitter.com/HostileSpectrum/status/1629887462804684802?s=20

charlie stross is gonna have to cancel another novel

What's this mean? Not the charles stross quote, that I actually understand. Also, he probably wasn't far off on scottish independence either

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Yup, but I assumed it was intentional

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I was a good boy this time

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

MC Hammer was not invited. Nor Shaq. It was doomed to fail

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Are you familiar with the LDS lol

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

What's funny is mormons aren't even close to my most disliked american congregations

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

do you think she's accepting pen pals

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

He didn't fall out a window so I suspect foul play

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Sacrist65 posted:

None of this will happen if he's elected but Democrats will be running against....government subsidized housing, work programs and UBI for children.

So, business as usual

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Maybe he'll get the gadaffi treatment with the break room sporks

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Considering this is crowder he probably thinks it's on the right track

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

golden bubble posted:

Don't forget his home secretary (for Americans it's kinda but not quite like a combination of the heads of Justice, the Interior, and Homeland Security all in one) is Suella Braverman. Despite being the daughter of a couple that immigrated from India to the UK, she is more pro-British Empire than most brits, and she has been very open in saying the British Raj did nothing wrong. As you can probably guess, she is also incredibly xenophobic.

An assimilation success story

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

orange juche posted:

Fun thing is the ball is entirely in Halli's court, he could 100% just walk and collect 100M dollars.

Get richer AND not have to deal with musk anymore? God I wish someone would offer me this deal

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

lol good loving luck idiots

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Lowtax did go to a non-extradition country, although I don’t think he was evading the law while in China.

Now he's in the undiscovered country

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

lightpole posted:

He would be failed FYAD whitenoise at best

lol he'd be run out of gbs, fyad would eat him alive

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Wow he might actually be elon

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Well I think we can rule coupons right out

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

McNally posted:

um

yeah about that...

Wait is he bringing back the frontpage?!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Notahippie posted:

It's the hunt for Pancho Villa, mk II, and would probably be just as dumb.

It would be really funny if cormac mccarthy goes down and goes missing like bierce

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Coasterphreak posted:

God forbid we let them have some of the Colorado river so that farming is a reasonable livelihood in northern Mexico again.

I've never heard about this. Any more info?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

lightpole posted:

At least they would be able to branch out from booze and lotto tickets.

Maybe if the government started up an anti drug campaign challenging kids to not do drugs. Something like I bet you can't stay off drugs kids should work really well, especially in tandem with a war on Mexican drugs. I'm really surprised these things haven't been tried before.

Thanks to video games and loot boxes and gacha games kids won't have enough money to buy drugs. Checkmate, Cartels

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The funniest thing is if he runs from jail debs style and wins

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

he shoulda just posted through it, his cowardice will cost him way more.

It's all very, very funny though

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Stravag posted:

Bitch im laughing harder now

Where's that bender gif when you need it

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Yeah, kinda seems like part of the mistake was replacing it with terrible quality stuff he made himself that anyone could tell was off. If he’s grifting at that level why not get some $100 wine from Costco as the substitute? Still wouldn’t fool an expert but a plutocrat trying to show off would at least have something that tasted good and would feel less need to follow up.

If you had the chance to make a koch drink moose piss would you waste your opportunity on sutter home

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Please no insulting the ginger bears

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Mr. Nice! posted:

I wonder what the WSJ thinks is the reason SVB went down...

https://twitter.com/bcmerchant/status/1635331043216736256

...oh.

Yup, Desantis is on this tack too. It's horseshit, obviously but it'll work for the exact sort of brownshirt it's meant to appeal to. The WSJ's been a rag for a long rear end time anyway

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

bulletsponge13 posted:

Just ask his Wife, since that's what he did.

What would George Washington do?
What would Herbert Hoover do?
What would Brian Boytano do?

gently caress that guy. I love chicken hawk fucks who are always eager to get my kid killed.

One of these is NOT like the others

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Idk, I'm not sure we're ready for a world where the german military is competent again

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

whgat the gently caress

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Saul Kain posted:

I saw what you did there. :golfclap:

whats this god it looks familiar

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

bird food bathtub posted:

I hope the country takes the call to violence seriously this time. I don't think he has enough supporters to pull another January 6th but I'd rather we just believe the fascists when they tell us who they are and do some cracking down on people that actually need and deserve it instead of more homeless, immigrants, trans people and minorities.

I'm sure the cops will get right on it

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Midjack posted:

Knoxville, TN had the "Drag Race Down Gay Street" for a number of years but I'm betting the local cops are under orders to book anyone who shows up this year.

Knoxville had a long history of crossdressers if suttrees anything to go by. Nice to know we're winding things back to before the even interstates got built

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Platystemon posted:

NYPD would gun down a dozen innocent bystanders in the excitement.

NYPD would drive up to harlem and gun down a dozen innocent bystanders in the excitement

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Family values voters hate women more than they love values. I wouldn't be surprised if his approval went up among his base after that. In any case it was hilarious that people thought it would sink him at that point in the campaign

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Reagan also said that there is no reason a person should go around armed. Getting a bit of a mixed message here

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

People who defend cops are worse than them because the culture could be reformed in short order if they weren't propped up by 100 million bloodsuckers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Me, wise: Social media is terrible, including SA