Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

FrozenVent posted:

Post here about Chinese balloons and train derailments.

Why didn’t you post with the Hot tag?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

TheWeedNumber posted:

Why didn’t you post with the Hot tag?

I now see a hot tag. What is this buttfucking sorcery? Where the gently caress is the auto-banned OP?

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

maffew buildings posted:

narcs don't get autobanned

OP should self-ban in a show of integrity and solidarity.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

McNally posted:

lol I changed the tag specifically to gently caress with you

my man

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

maffew buildings posted:

My sister has been telling me all about it. I don't know if she's watching due to professional interest of watching another lawyer just gently caress up so incredibly bad (understatement, I know) or because white women loving love real life murder drama

*takes notes, adds “get versed in true crime” under checklist for “bagging white girls.”*

E: *crosses out “white” red pens in “all”*

TheWeedNumber fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Mar 4, 2023

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

ASAPI posted:

Be careful. My wife watches enough of that to make me think she has a rather extensive "don't make that mistake" list.

She also started buying very specific cleaning supplies. I will start to really worry when she starts buying barrels or saws.

My dating pool: https://mobile.twitter.com/mugshawtys?lang=en

E: bae https://twitter.com/mugshawtys/status/1626955850509352960?s=20

TheWeedNumber fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Mar 4, 2023

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Milo and POTUS posted:

do you think she's accepting pen pals

*kicks up a foot and throws his hair back* I hope so.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Tom Sizemore passed away. He had a brain aneurysm a few weeks ago and never regained consciousness.

Rip

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

slurm posted:

Professional class white millennials are getting a massive childcare subsidy in the form of being WFH now and able to take care of their kids in between sending two emails a day.

Are you eating your Wheaties my future genocidaire? Stay strong and healthy. Gonna need you in a decade or so.

E: make sure to keep that winning attitude strong and remain in top posting form. None of the posters in this subforum can hold a candle to you. They ain't poo poo champ. Keep on posting on!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

TheWeedNumber fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Mar 4, 2023

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

slurm posted:

That's a really weird post. Anyway I guess the WFH people I know have really cherry jobs and I was hoping against hope that someone was finally getting a good deal in the US. I guess not.

Why do you feel that it's a weird post? It suits you to a T. If you can lust for Russian civilian death, you can be convinced to support the death of an entire people, full stop. If this bothers you, consider grabbing onto and cultivating what little empathy and humanity you still retain. Thank you.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

lightpole posted:

What the

Chill ad hominem attacks don't advance an argument in either direction and he isn't the only one that thinks WFH is easy mode as evidenced by companies trying to bring people back in.

Not talking about WFM but a prior issue. Hope that helps.

E: I didn't wanna leave it without recognizing your suggestion. I'll keep it in mind whenever I actually want to try to convince someone, not dunk on a horrible person. Thank you for suggesting it.

TheWeedNumber fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Mar 4, 2023

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

lightpole posted:

Obviously. Even more reason to respond logically with good info though.

That issue is over and irrelevant. Just ?????? It like everyone else.

Tracking.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Nystral posted:

All things considered Jeffery handles the criticism and feedback from the forums better then Lowtax ever did.

You mean by not handling it at all? Pretty sure everyone else on the team is doing the heavy lifting. That dude dodges accountability harder than Neo dodged bullets in Matrix 1.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

a guy i used to know got hit in the side of the jaw with a brick from about 10m away through an open car window by a drag queen he was trying to rag on

i am dead serious when i say do not gently caress with drag queens

that's really good aim

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

bulletsponge13 posted:

I have a ton of support to do it- I even have a friend who swears she will sell videos. I have people who can coach me and stuff, but I'm more of a 'practice 20 minutes before hit time, and wing it' type of guy.

I just have a beard that I like and don't want to shave, and have a weird aversion to bearded drag. I just need to do it.

will donate a turkish coffee set (with ibrik) and coffee to encourage you. no pressure though bro

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

im sorry, I started laughing when I saw your post and then what it was about. I thought about that dude Bales getting advertised accidentally and this just feels like yet another Army whoopsie

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

bulletsponge13 posted:

Don't forget the guy running the wrong way in the original "Army of One" commercial was later charged with AWOL.

I did not know that. Maybe that was a sign of things to come?

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Hekk posted:

It's wild that the one poster who's been probated half a dozen times for using gendered insults and misogynistic language is salty about not having the green light to continue that lovely behavior.

It's also wild to think that IKs and mods are not omnipotent and might not have seen the post in question before you did.

We are human and trying our best. The military and military adjacent space has historically been really lovely about how they talk about women. We've tried to make this a more inclusive space that welcomes all. I am sorry if not using gendered insults is too heavy of a burden for you to bear.

as someone whose had to get pow pow twice to be reminded of this, im in full concurrence of this message. Shits not about us b.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Godholio posted:

Must be a Firefly fan.

what if he was just chilling smoking a doobie?

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Trump indicted In manhattan. Lol

Lmfao my dude overpaid for that poo poo in more ways than a lil bit

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Can I get a hail satan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

also it's ARE COUNTRY

YERR GAWDAMN RITE IT ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

CLEETUS GET THE TRUCK111!!!!