Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

windshipper posted:

Why can’t Miss Piggy count to 70?

Because at 69 she gets a frog in her throat

i guess the part im still not clear on is when miss piggys giving you a blow job are you getting a blow job from miss piggy or are you getting a hand job from frank oz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe
i know this is bullshit culture warrior posturing so state representatives can leer at cameras and say shucks i tried to do something about the rest of the country progressing into the future without texas vote for me and well get it done next time and i know its too much to expect the idiots who take them seriously to know enough recent united states history or global macroeconomic theory to understand why that would make things in texas so unbelievably much worse than they are now but just

come on

you dont even need to have finished high school to know what makes the united states the last remaining superpower and the idea of throwing all of that away so they can be yeehaw zimbabwe stuck between the us and mexico seems like a high price to pay just so they can treat women like property latin americans like slaves and african americans like targets

edit theres an implicit women latin americans and african americans arent texans today in what i wrote and thats horseshit obviously but we all know whos pushing and supporting texit bills and it aint them

Sexual Lorax fucked around with this message at 14:05 on Mar 28, 2023

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe
thankfully we have brown moses as ai court sketch artist