Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

That's.... very Children of Men.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

I'm going to be furious if this interrupts my supply of cheap mom juice from California.

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

Joke's on them, my retirement plan is already "work until I drop dead".

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

Solidarity to my fellow genX wage slaves. Work will set us free.

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

Most of the things Lance Reddick was in passed me by, but I did watch Fringe. That was a cool show.

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

As much as I enjoy not having Trump in office anymore, I do feel slightly worried when the president is so old that he's firmly within coin flip territory when it comes to his chances of making it through the year alive.

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

Nick Soapdish posted:

https://twitter.com/propublica/status/1639586525825441792?t=On0iSSi71QmlNMGrsPwDqQ&s=19

gently caress out health care system, burn it down and put the executives on trial

My wife has had a chronic condition since she was very young, and the only insurer that didn't go out of their way to nickel and dime her and give her a hard time was when she briefly had coverage through the state run health insurance in Massachusetts, back when we lived in that state.

Every private insurance company has been a nightmare to a greater or lesser degree however.

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

I think I mentioned it in some previous CE thread, but I wouldn't be surprised if Erdogan cockblocks Sweden's NATO bid until they agree to start extraditing Kurdish dissidents back to Turkey or some similarly heinous poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

If you want some weapons grade existential climate dread mainlined into your bloodstream, read The Ends of the World by Peter Brannen.