Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will cause the heavyweight title to stay vacant this time?
This poll is closed.
Jon Jones goes on a pre-fight bender in Vegas 3 8.11%
Jon Jones goes on a post-fight bender in Vegas 1 2.70%
Jon Jones goes on a mid-fight bender in Vegas 4 10.81%
Jon Jones tests positive for supercocaine, which USADA spends the next three months pretending is normal 18 48.65%
A well-fought majority draw 1 2.70%
No Contest on account of simultaneous dick kicks 10 27.03%
Total: 37 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

and vampire sexuality

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

BlindSite posted:

Writing off Jon Jones strength against anyone is folly. He's literally been stronger where and when it counts than everyone he's fought and the worst place to fight Jones is at his kicking range where he's just going to gently caress up your legs and interupt your timing.

Yeah he's a cheat, yeah he's a piece of poo poo, but he's also the greatest mixed martial artist above 185 in history.

I agree with this post unconditionally. I also have been in a coma since 2015 and only just awoke

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

God bless Mark Hunt

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Alexa Grassowns. I saw her live in Invicta on the card the Karate Hottie executed a Japanese grandmother. Glad she finally made it to the top, that's a long loving climb in MMA.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

I am confident literally everyone working for UFC who is not Dana White or some other c level employee is paid less than they should be.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

no stay and post more rear end slap actually

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

DoombatINC posted:

Oh man that cat's either gonna ask me an impossible riddle or walk straight into a wall without slowing down, no middle ground between the two

There is a third option: Full Goblin

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

I'll deny whatever I want. Dustin Poirier, Christ, my sexual feelings for other men. Doesn't matter, I'm a loving warrior. just me me bang bro

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Absolute prose.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Gimli is my best friend. I would die fighting alongside Gimli

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Remember when UFC rankings first rolles out and all the media people has their ballots published and the one French guy they had kept insisting Francis Carmont was like the third greatest pound for pound fighter of all time? And all the Brazilians put Aldo higher in the p4p and Conor lower after their fight? Rankings rule

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Finally, a winnable match for Alan Belcher