Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will cause the heavyweight title to stay vacant this time?
This poll is closed.
Jon Jones goes on a pre-fight bender in Vegas 3 8.11%
Jon Jones goes on a post-fight bender in Vegas 1 2.70%
Jon Jones goes on a mid-fight bender in Vegas 4 10.81%
Jon Jones tests positive for supercocaine, which USADA spends the next three months pretending is normal 18 48.65%
A well-fought majority draw 1 2.70%
No Contest on account of simultaneous dick kicks 10 27.03%
Total: 37 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

the last dude jones fought, who he just barely managed to eek out a 3-2 decision against, has gone on to get koed in his 3 following fights. Ill be very surprised if jones wins. or ill be surprised if he wins then doesn't piss hot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Lid posted:

"UFC needs Sherdog era Fedor rankings"

"We have Fedor at home"

Fedor at home:
https://twitter.com/mmamania/status/1632996335225016320?t=7SWwOK9IKD9tzW_s_11vow&s=19

you gotta be kidding me lol

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

no loving way lol

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

well you see colby beat masvidal who beat nate diaz who rocked leon edwards after getting beat up for 23 minutes and 30 seconds

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Do we have any evidence that Colby is a significant draw? Since he’s been in the main events of ppvs I don’t think we have been getting buy rates because it’s all through espn or whatever. And of course anything dana says is to not be trusted

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

unlike colby, leon didnt have to exist in a reality where kumaru usaman never existed to become champ. he just beat him twice.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Shumagorath posted:

Pirate streams only.

I will never give dana white my money. its not like if ppvs got more buys they'd up the minimum pay from 12k/12k.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

CarlCX posted:

A bunch of really good fights got announced, like Ilia Topuria/Josh Emmett, Matt Schnell/David Dvorak and the return of Eryk Anders, but I don't want to talk about that, I want to talk about Joe Rogan being dumb as poo poo.

lol at comparing the foot indecently hitting the back of the head during a head kick to targeted strikes to the back of the head of a grounded opponent