Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will cause the heavyweight title to stay vacant this time?
This poll is closed.
Jon Jones goes on a pre-fight bender in Vegas 3 8.11%
Jon Jones goes on a post-fight bender in Vegas 1 2.70%
Jon Jones goes on a mid-fight bender in Vegas 4 10.81%
Jon Jones tests positive for supercocaine, which USADA spends the next three months pretending is normal 18 48.65%
A well-fought majority draw 1 2.70%
No Contest on account of simultaneous dick kicks 10 27.03%
Total: 37 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Is there a particular reason the rizin belt is 156 as opposed to 155 most other organizations use?

CarlCX posted:

Also in news:

Oh hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

quote:

man who once paused in the middle of answering an interview question about his love for his family to hit on a waitress

I did not know about this one.

Card sounds great, will make for some good Sunday post-f1 watching

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

For covid they were going to build FIGHT ISLAND. Which I think bodog already had a weird version of?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Dana's posture and constant chewing remind me of the guy I saw buying drugs outside of my apartment building this week lol

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

So is the fight still on? Jon Jones hasn't done anything to gently caress it up?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

JOHN CENA posted:

lol ur timing

????

Goddamnit Jon Jones

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

grasso was cool as heck, the back take was nuts.

gently caress jon jones. i had such high hopes that the fight could've been canned on the steps to the cage. Actually gane should've gotten better value off the dick kick

ilmucche fucked around with this message at 14:02 on Mar 5, 2023

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

CarlCX posted:

48 hours after the final vacant title on my monthly write-ups was filled and the saga of vacant could finally rest, Kyoji Horiguchi has apparently vacated the Rizin bantamweight title because he's only going to fight at 125 again.

Vacant cannot be defeated and I shall never be free.

Which one upsets you more, the endless void that is vacant or the inescapable force of entropy that is chase sherman?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

just watched Jon Jones' post-fight presser. he genuinely has one of the most fascinating brains I've ever seen, even by MMA standards. he answers the first 12 minutes of questions by talking about how humble he is now, how grateful, how spiritual, but especially now he's really just taking this opportunity to be humble. then someone asks him to respond to Francis saying "congrats from the heavyweight king" and he just says "Francis is a huge pussy...all that muscle with a big rear end pussy".

clipped it here:

https://streamable.com/x0wz3w

he's definitely going to drunk drive again.

also:

"I'm not going to get high (on myself)"
-jon jones 2023

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Brock Lesnar drew carwin into his trap by spinning across the cage

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

This is the dumbest poo poo. Why even bother??

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Power slap loving sucks and I'm here to celebrate it not getting traction as a form of mixed martial arts (because it sucks), and because Dana White (who also sucks) thinks so highly of it and himself that he attached his name to the product (which sucks)

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

cagliostr0 posted:

I can't believe how dumb the slapping was, the only reason it has any cultural relevancy is because moistcritikal did reaction videos about it. If you are going to try to make it work you have to have the only bit of it that was entertaining in the first place but no.

this is giving a lot of credit to moistcritikal lmao

surprised not to see dana in the crowd at the rear end slapping studio offering the competitors $20/$20 plus tips

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Couple dick kicks, a fence grab, hooking his fingers into usman's glove

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

lmao

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

That's giblert melendez tyvm

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Sandhagen's dog looks ready to rumble

It seems if you're not jon jones or genki sudo maybe spinning poo poo isn't for you

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

this feels like 3 different fighting game intros in one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I have a strong dislike of dana white. Why would you even say poo poo like this? He does that stupid grin like an idiot so he looks more legit while saying stuff he knows is a lie thing too