Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will cause the heavyweight title to stay vacant this time?
This poll is closed.
Jon Jones goes on a pre-fight bender in Vegas 3 8.11%
Jon Jones goes on a post-fight bender in Vegas 1 2.70%
Jon Jones goes on a mid-fight bender in Vegas 4 10.81%
Jon Jones tests positive for supercocaine, which USADA spends the next three months pretending is normal 18 48.65%
A well-fought majority draw 1 2.70%
No Contest on account of simultaneous dick kicks 10 27.03%
Total: 37 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

This ad made me feel like I was having a stroke

https://twitter.com/DisneyPlus/status/1630968640991555585?t=

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Unperson_47 posted:

Looks like it's just a plate that can be removed with the fighter's name on it so they probably just change out the plate for the new champ. I would hope the previous champ keeps their plate. Here's Shevchenko holding one of them.

why do you guys keep calling these rubies, they are obviously sockets filled with the blood of the defeated

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

LobsterMobster posted:

NFL league minimum for a rookie is $750k, and that number goes up the more years in the league the player has

lol weren't amanda nunes and other champions getting 500k for title fights

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Alaois posted:

hey he also tried to kick him in the cock and balls

What do you mean tried

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I think Gane should be lauded as a hero for making that big nut shot on Jones immediately. There should be an unspoken agreement between all future opponents of Jones that as soon as you touch gloves, you wind up and take the biggest giant soccer kick you can square into his balls for the world. Gane did that for all of us and he deserves everyone's respect and admiration for it.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

slap fighting seems as compelling to me as a marksmanship target practice competition where the first person to hit a bullseye wins and the target is 5 feet away from them

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

(excited to talk about white power slap with my friends) Did u see the part where he slapped the guy and he fell down

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

No one is talking about power slap, we're bitching about it as an extension of Dana white and his poor decision, a lot like when we discuss fighter pay. On the upsids metrics show this thing sucks and is failing so at some point in the next few months the conversation will change to power slap a lot how people talked about the xfl

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg2XTTjCE4M

i opened this video to think of a crude joke to make about jones here but then i was blown away in astonishment of him literally dropping a baggie of cocaine 39 seconds in

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

god drat. how much of that was the punch vs face planting against the canvas, I wonder? landed on his chin like a sack of bricks.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

anyone got a record history colbys road to the title and leons?

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

from the twitter handle i wonder if it's the clip from today where Bisping mistakenly called a fighter (whose first name is malcolm) "malcolm x" lol

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

it's 2023 and valentina shevchenko, kumaru usman and israel idesanya are no longer champions......but jon jones is

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

wow fighters are dumb as poo poo

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

dana cackling demonically as he grows younger, redder and richer

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Marching Powder posted:

"Dana White Privelige"

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

B-But colby I thought cancel culture was Bad

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

A lot of Dustin Poirier deniers itt :negative:

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Sometimes on bad days I think of paulo costa saying "someone told me we need be nice to Indians" and it brightens my day

beep by grandpa fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Mar 27, 2023

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Brut posted:

I hope Colby doesn't get the title shot, but if he does, I hope Leon knocks him out in the first round and he goes away for a long time.

:hmmyes:

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZAgr33aBIg

Lol the runtime on this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Ahh drat I got got. Thanks Elon[sic] :rolleyes:

Brut posted:

lmao, also why is the quality just garbage on this? the part with the logo and the crowd in the background seems completely fine and then as soon as it switches to the fight it's like a complete blur, it's like the perfect shitpost

Reminds me of
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos

edit: age restricted, nice :iiam: i am having a great time on youtube dot com today