Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

CBJSprague24 posted:

Vegas wants an old and busted goalie:

https://twitter.com/frank_seravalli/status/1631042224170446854?t=8OSLQhNSFTh9MpjeYpit6g&s=19

Which player will the Knights be sending with some heavies with tire irons into the desert to make space?

What the actual gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
I have missed the Hronek trade between threads, what was it?

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

ThinkTank posted:

https://twitter.com/Canucks/status/1631048553299599364?s=20

i stopped feeling anything anymore i hate my team so much

Well. That's.

Well.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
https://twitter.com/Steve_Dangle/status/1631297452232912897?t=FCYR8zt-Cc_CmSuGnHMubg&s=19

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
A day later I am still baffled by the Blueger trade. I do not understand what hole he is supposed to fill, and a third is not nothing particularly when Pittsburgh were cap dumping

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

fawning deference posted:

Is there a video of the Devils/Knights OT anywhere? I gotta watch that again.

I've only found the highlights and the shootout. It's not often you see Adin Hill steal a game.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

Lessail posted:

twas incredibly funny

Carolina could not stop punching themselves in the dick.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

Koopa Kid posted:

The fact that Vegas has managed to pull off all their weird bullshit and keep on humming in a league where most GMs are too conservative to even move UFAs they’re not going to extend is impressive

They're a very odd team to be a fan of. Kelly McCrimmon is the GM equivalent of the nononononoYES basketball player who will jack it from anywhere and hit more than they should

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

Lessail posted:

the stone injury has been freeing and now i just react and lol when dumbshit hockey things happen.

Yes. Their actual championship window is closed, now it's just nice to see the remaining misfits and some of the prospects play well

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

Eric the Mauve posted:

A weird thing to say about a team that is, as the season nears its conclusion, in first place.

Your team's coach has built a 40 year career and counting off the back of being Mario Lemieux's BFF

They're very good, and fun to root for, but they are absolutely not in the class of Carolina or Toronto, let alone Boston. I don't think they have what it takes to solve a hot goalie, and they'll get less shorties and breakaways against lesser lines as rotations shorten in the playoff.

As I say, I'm happy! They're good! Just not championship good

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
https://twitter.com/NHLhistorygirl/status/695646039609462786

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

Simplex posted:

and those teams have no interest in doing any unsustainable spending.

I don't necessarily disagree with your wider point, but the overspending and reckless mismanagement of the yo-yo clubs in football is legendary. Owners are fuckwits all round the globe

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

T-Bone posted:

Seattle is suddenly two points back of the Kings and has a game in hand and the ROW tiebreaker. They do have Vegas twice in the last three though, who may still be trying to fend off Edmonton/Colorado for the Western lead.

Vegas will absolutely be gunning for the Kraken, they probably need to beat them twice to be assured of winning the division.

But they're injured to all get out

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

It is entirely in keeping with the Knights philosophy on hockey that they have mercilessly exploited the Kucherov as hard as they can.

If he can actually play in the playoffs they're going to be drat tough out.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

Darude - Adam Sandstorm posted:

Is Laurent Brossoit gonna be the Knights playoff starter?

Looks like it. He's been shockingly good, and he's a better stylistic fit with the Knights strategy of giving up lots of chances but very few high danger chances or rebounds.

He absolutely robbed Seattle a couple of times last night too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

stab posted:

Posted in the losers thread but Pittsburgh cleaned house today

Burke hextall and pryor gone

Wow.

Deserved, but unexpected