Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
feels like everything this year has been cursed to forever keep talking about the goddamned Vancouver Canucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

VOTE1 posted:

I’m pretty sure Canucks ownership have a ban on owning more than 1 pick per round. I was so close to thinking they had a long term plan.

https://twitter.com/harmandayal2/status/1631054603595960320?s=46&t=M1v0104mu8Y4ldpII8R_rQ

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

contract the drat Arizona Coyotes! sick of them!

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

its dumb that LTIR contracts are allowed to count against the salary floor and Arizona is a joke franchise that should be torn down and started again to cleanse its rotten, possibly haunted foundation

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

if they took them out of the lineup what would PAS have to post about?

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

OldSenileGuy posted:

The most annoying problem with ESPN+ is that they blackout games that are on NHL Network. I can accept that my home market games are gonna be blacked out and games on TNT will be blacked out, but there's no reason to blackout the NHLN games. Literally nobody is signing up for a cable subscription just so they can get access to NHLN for those random games.

Blackouts suck and hopefully they're gone by the end of the decade, but this one little wrinkle is like...extra suck.

yeah if I could get rid of one thing in NHL viewing rules right now it’s the stupid NHL Network-exclusive games. I don’t want to pay money to turn on this stupid channel!

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

the Sharks, who had a dunce not wear the jersey for spurious and dogshit reasons, have two Russian players who wore the jersey on that same night. clown poo poo from Chicago! who woulda guessed.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

Pungry posted:

Fortunately for you, it's just Eric and Marc refusing the jerseys. No clue if Jordan would/will do the same.

It's just so loving frustrating to have these assholes undermine this whole thing without consequence because the Panthers can't ice a full roster without them and their league minimum cap hit. It'd be great if they just got jettisoned for the random 4th line fringe prospects from the AHL with the same cap hit but they have *~experience~* so they aren't ever coming out of the lineup.

I can't believe this line in their statement: “After many thoughts, prayers and discussions we have chosen not to wear a pride jersey tonight." How is that not a parody? Insane.

e: Check this sick rainbow scarf though

https://twitter.com/nathancsn/status/1639043838504476672?s=46&t=M1v0104mu8Y4ldpII8R_rQ

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

when you look at it this way it’s crazy what the Bruins have done this year to even be within distance. I’m sure those Habs teams were great but I find it hard to believe that 17 of the best 20 teams played from 1971-1980!

https://twitter.com/jfreshhockey/status/1645255179334197251?s=46&t=M1v0104mu8Y4ldpII8R_rQ

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

Kroenke vs. Comcast has been a real “rooting for the meteor” situation the last four years

four years, Jesus. unreal that it’s gone on that long

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

well, the Colorado Avalanche are going to repeat as Stanley Cup champions, so,