Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
https://twitter.com/PierreVLeBrun/status/1631046316586414087?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
gostisbehere just went for a 2026 3rd. apologies to pungry but your team is aggressively annoying

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
https://twitter.com/DetroitRedWings/status/1631048640671232001

what the gently caress?

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
if you told me to guess which team filip hronek was traded to today, it would have taken me about twenty guesses to get to vancouver

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
https://twitter.com/FriedgeHNIC/status/1631095584890257408?t=1rtGZ9IGWKXzVoN-Q-vDHg&s=19

snore

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Mike Works posted:

Can't speak for the rest of CAS that's going batshit right now but as for me, they won zero Cups in the Nixon-Biden era. Even if they never get near another Cup in my lifetime, that'll kinda suck but still totally worth it for the ride from n/a. And just the privilege of Henrik Sedin and Daniel Sedin and Luc Bourdon all playing for my favorite team their whole careers at the same time. We will live lives and die without ever being lucky. So yeah the next ten years are going to be, to put it very mildly, Not Fun, but there's still Youtube and the SAS archives to relive the Buffalo/Carolina ECF.

man

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
man if 90-13-91 stays like this, the devils are going to be one hell of a problem

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
there's still time for ottawa, but getting blown out by 31st place chicago feels pretty devastating

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
here lies buffalo. you tried

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
lotta buzz about danny briere this morning

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
https://twitter.com/giana_jade/status/1634192858616832012?s=46&t=VUGdRrz_VzXeZTBjvqaZqA

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

AsInHowe posted:

People within the organization.

For what it's worth, he was a big Andrew Tate advocate, and that also annoyed a lot of other players.

pardon?

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
the flames are hilarious

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
i'm pretty sure "gently caress the refs" is a universal constant in any sport

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
suddenly much happier the leafs collapsed in 2013

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
the penguins looked like they weren’t aware there was a game last night. oddly lifeless performance.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
buffalo getting cursed with four games in five nights due to the blizzard will probably be their death knell. awesome job getting to this point, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
i feel like the islanders would have preferred to let barzal play in a pivotal game 82 rather than potentially handicap their playoff chances. feel like you can't really compare them to some of our other uh, egregious examples.