Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mike Works
Feb 26, 2003
WE ARE IN 6TH LAST IN THE LEAGUE, LET'S RETOOL ON THE FLY BABY, GOTTA GET RID OF OUR CAPTAIN BECAUSE WE SIGNED THIN BLUE LINE GUY, OH gently caress GOTTA TRADE THIN BLUE LINE GUY THAT CONTRACT IS TOO BIG WHO GAVE HIM THAT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike Works
Feb 26, 2003
Hearing Demko is getting moved for Hextall. The trade is 1 for 1.

Mike Works
Feb 26, 2003
Can't speak for the rest of CAS that's going batshit right now but as for me, they won zero Cups in the Nixon-Biden era. Even if they never get near another Cup in my lifetime, that'll kinda suck but still totally worth it for the ride from n/a. And just the privilege of Henrik Sedin and Daniel Sedin and Luc Bourdon all playing for my favorite team their whole careers at the same time. We will live lives and die without ever being lucky. So yeah the next ten years are going to be, to put it very mildly, Not Fun, but there's still Youtube and the SAS archives to relive the Buffalo/Carolina ECF.

Mike Works
Feb 26, 2003
TSN Canucks beat reporter (Farhan Lalji) says the Canucks turned down 2 firsts for Miller, I am numb.

Mike Works
Feb 26, 2003
Patrik Allvin said he never had an offer on JT Miller. In other completely non-related news,

https://www.vancouverisawesome.com/canucks-hockey/jt-miller-supposedly-out-week-to-week-is-back-in-the-canucks-lineup-6639403

Mike Works
Feb 26, 2003
If Eric Lindros becomes Philly's GM, Gary Bettman has to move the Coyotes to Quebec.

Mike Works
Feb 26, 2003

Koopa Kid posted:

https://twitter.com/fakehockeyteam/status/1635357192563073024?s=46&t=HQKtcRjDK4S81BLV4tbVnw

Hey Rachel Doerrie’s writing stuff again. I wonder if most of these anecdotes about owner interference come from her recent experience working with a particular team
Wow, a B player on the Canucks. Guess that removes Petterson and Hughes from the mix and leaves everyone else.

Mike Works
Feb 26, 2003

Mike Works
Feb 26, 2003
Andrei Kuzmenko is the Pavel Bure of Alexandre Burrows.

Mike Works
Feb 26, 2003

Furnaceface posted:

They play for Paul Maurice, how are they not noticing they are already in hell?

Mike Works
Feb 26, 2003
I have nothing against any Pens fans on SAS, but Pens talk is the most boring part of these threads. They keep getting ChatGPT to write 10 paragraphs about the second period Corsi of some bland motherfucker literally no one has ever heard of like Ryan Poehling as a thesis to why their road trip is in danger of dipping below 500.

No one cares, not even Penguins fans.

The posts poo poo talking Jeff Carter are good, those can stay.

Mike Works
Feb 26, 2003
In other news...

Mike Works
Feb 26, 2003
I still remember people in the Game 7 GDT and News/Views asking if I was safe, while I was doom scrolling my laptop in my basement suite.

Mike Works
Feb 26, 2003

Are there any good bigoted Christian goalies in the NHL? Is the Venn Diagram just one circle?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike Works
Feb 26, 2003
Canucks are 9-2 in their last 11.

Just typing those words.

Thinking bout life.