Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
it's gonna be weird if we have four likeable, talented qbs in the North.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Just give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have.

Wait...wait.

I worry what you just heard was...
"Give me a lot of b4con_n_3ggs."

What I said was...
"Give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have"

...Do you understand?

Abugadu posted:

it's gonna be weird if we have four likeable, talented qbs in the North.

You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain.

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019

Comfortador posted:

You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain.

Are you implying every bears qb after jim mcmahon died a hero? That would be a lot of heroes. The Bears would be the most heroic team ever.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

gently caress can we just draft him now? The Tears of the Chuds is all the sustenance I need.

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Dan Cambell, manliest coach in the league, cries a whole lot during press conferences.

But if the Lions somehow drafted Caleb, you betcha Dan Cambell would show up the first presser with painted nails.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
dan campbell is the real life pc principal

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Is there even much of a villain in the NFCN now, player or coach?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

SirPablo posted:

I tried to name people but it feels like everyone from the past decade who's been even somewhat antagonistic has been traded away, let go, retired, or washed out of the league.

...Harrison Smith?

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

SirPablo posted:

Quay what's his name...
They guy who shoved the trainer during an injury

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

A lot of Vikings fans think Kerry Joseph exists to murder TEs, apparently

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

HootTheOwl posted:

Quay what's his name...
They guy who shoved the trainer during an injury

If you wanna hold that against him that's totally fair. That said he didn't do anything like that this past season and it seems like he really did get his anger/impulsiveness under control.

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

A lot of Vikings fans think Kerry Joseph exists to murder TEs, apparently

Is that the guy we were talking about back in the season who was taking low shots at players? Or was that someone else?

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

SKULL.GIF posted:

If you wanna hold that against him that's totally fair. That said he didn't do anything like that this past season and it seems like he really did get his anger/impulsiveness under control.
Didn't he try to end a guy by leaping this year?

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

SKULL.GIF posted:

I tried to name people but it feels like everyone from the past decade who's been even somewhat antagonistic has been traded away, let go, retired, or washed out of the league.

...Harrison Smith?

Wtf Harrison Smith? Why? Dude is upstanding.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

SirPablo posted:

The Green Bay Packers, OP

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

you guys may make fun of it, but i definitely see one item in caleb's wardrobe that augurs really poorly for his success in the nfl

a chicago bears helmet

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

tinstaach posted:

If Jordan Love is actually the next great Packer QB then he must have evil in his heart just like his predecessors.

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019

Henchman of Santa posted:

If Jordan Love is actually the next great Packer QB then he must have evil in his heart just like his predecessors.

He's just needs one appearance on Joe Rogan to attain his final form.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsnI-UdIfwc

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I love that phase 2 is a Super Bowl and there’s a bonus phase of “can we establish a dynasty”

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about

SirPablo posted:

Wtf Harrison Smith? Why? Dude is upstanding.

I guess he did stand next to Andrew Sendejo a bunch

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

trevorreznik posted:

they made the song after an embarrassing loss!!! that's how cocky they were! gently caress!

It was their only loss of the entire season too

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Vando posted:

I guess he did stand next to Andrew Sendejo a bunch

gently caress, I thought I was thinking of the wrong Vikings safety but wasn't sure.

HootTheOwl posted:

Didn't he try to end a guy by leaping this year?

That's an interesting way to interpret "tried to block a field goal". Or were you thinking of another play?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://x.com/ChicagoBears/status/1773729171501453704

Lmao I love NFL draft rooms

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
"Do we have lightning right now?" "No"

The Bears.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

tinstaach posted:

Always and forever.

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again
Twins Cities sports media is trying to get fans ready for a year of Sam Darnold justifying it by saying if they don't move up they can draft good defensive players. They point at Purdy. Good luck finding another Purdy. This is the time to go all in on a qb. If they don't I'm definitely not going to be attending any games next year.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Darnold probably will play the majority of the year. Morning wrong with that. At this point, I think the chance they don't draft a QB in round 1 is less than five percent.

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

Daily Dose of Internet Brain Rot
Darnold playing most of the year is okay if it means they can hammer out bad habits and drill fundamental footwork into whichever QB they take. I hope that QB is somehow Drake Maye.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

https://x.com/mathbomb/status/1763620110202253695?s=46

I’m calling my shot now, I’m almost 100% certain the Bears are gonna draft this guy. Power 5 freak athlete and his tape looks great

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

GokuGoesSSj69 posted:

Twins Cities sports media is trying to get fans ready for a year of Sam Darnold justifying it by saying if they don't move up they can draft good defensive players. They point at Purdy. Good luck finding another Purdy. This is the time to go all in on a qb. If they don't I'm definitely not going to be attending any games next year.

All teams should only draft QBs in the 6th and 7th rounds based on Brady/Purdy imo

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

GNU Order posted:

I’m calling my shot now, I’m almost 100% certain the Bears are gonna draft this guy. Power 5 freak athlete and his tape looks great

This is what I'm afraid of. I want Odunze!

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

GokuGoesSSj69 posted:

Also stop listening to Paul Allen.

Mike N Eich
Jan 27, 2007

This might just be the year

GNU Order posted:

I would not be upset if they got him, but, honestly I just want them to load up on offense this year - make things as comfortable as possible for the new QB coming in. Especially considering we may only have one year of Keenan Allen, whether because of age or contract. Still need as many WRs as possible.

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

SirPablo posted:

Also stop listening to Paul Allen.

Paul Allen can be fun when he gets excited but I can't imagine listening to him talk for 3 hours a day. He might be the stupidest man in MN sports

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Sataere posted:

This is what I'm afraid of. I want Odunze!

Honestly I think it’s possible the big 3 WR’s are gone by 9 anyway. Odunze would be insane obv but I think there are a billion good receivers every year now and this guy is sick

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

(arnold voice) chared ferse

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1774091348972298728

Dude I am so loving sick of the 49ers and their horseshit.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

R.D. Mangles posted:

(arnold voice) chared ferse

Listen I’m not gonna say he’s the next Khalil Mack but he’s Khalil Mack sized and plays like Khalil Mack

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I’d like Verse more if he wasn’t going to turn 24 during the season. Makes me unfairly think of old man Velus Jones Jr.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Just give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have.

Wait...wait.

I worry what you just heard was...
"Give me a lot of b4con_n_3ggs."

What I said was...
"Give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have"

...Do you understand?

MJeff posted:

Dude I am so loving sick of the 49ers and their horseshit.