Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Hot Diggity! posted:

Vikings have three picks next year at the moment

Too many, they should trade em to move up again. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

The Vikings will get some comp picks next year, I assume for Cousins and Hunter leaving. That will help a little next year.

humpthewind
Jan 8, 2007

Noblest of all dogs is the hot-dog; it feeds the hand that bites it.
Waiting to the end of the first round always sucks

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Darth Brooks posted:

The Vikings will get some comp picks next year, I assume for Cousins and Hunter leaving. That will help a little next year.

Pair of 3rds is the current projection.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

R.D. Mangles posted:

wait is rome going to wear #1?

Jaylon already beat him to it

The Bears have never had vibes this good in my lifetime...if anyone's going to turn this franchise around, maybe it has to be young guys who are too naive to realize we're not meant to have a watchable offense

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the first 20 minutes of a horror movie before they realize they're on the bears

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

What color should I get for my Williams jersey? I’ve always gone navy blue but kinda thinking white or orange.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
I'd like to see how packaging and trading up works out for the franchise. You know, the opposite of Spielman's trade down and own half the 7th round for a bunch of nobodies that won't be on the team in a year.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Canned Sunshine posted:

What color should I get for my Williams jersey? I’ve always gone navy blue but kinda thinking white or orange.

Keep white away from food stains

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Detroit looking to screw over the Packers?

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

Detroit trade up? Let's see what we got!

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

BRAD IS COOKIN

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
TERRION ARNOLD

YOU ARE A DETROIT LION

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Goodell wasted?

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Packers going to get Cooper DeJean after all?

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
entire division having a really goddamn good draft thus far

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Goodell wasted?

He has surgery so probably hopped up on pain killers

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Well, Detroit could not have possibly imagined getting Arnold, even if it did cost a third-rounder too.

I don't really think that Green Bay was about to pick them, but who knows? Also, there were other picks before Detroit too before they moved up. Congrats Lions fans

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

CharlestheHammer posted:

He has surgery so probably hopped up on pain killers

Do people usually unbutton their top three shirt buttons on pain killers?

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Goodell wasted?

He just had back surgery. He's zooted and has to stay that way. Tomorrow is gonna suck for him.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

:lol: Nope!

Some Tackle I never heard of. :shrug:

Wollawolla
Jan 15, 2007

Are you gonna smash my skull and breathe my blood-mist?
What the gently caress

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Thank you Lions for trading up to pick right before I was going to bed.

Brad loves trading up for Bama guys huh

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
lol, well, nevertheless

edit: shout-out to Daltos for saying he's gonna be a really good left tackle and plays like Bakhtiari before I hurl myself in front of a train

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i can't believe the packers passed on that iowa dipshit, that guy was born to be a packer

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

https://x.com/brianbb_1/status/1783694821384675636?s=46&t=GxZoSKgPzb_-zyUnvLFKvg

Me too, Brian Branch.

Me too.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

C-Euro posted:

Thank you Lions for trading up to pick right before I was going to bed.

Brad loves trading up for Bama guys huh

It's worked out for him so far!

Wollawolla
Jan 15, 2007

Are you gonna smash my skull and breathe my blood-mist?
I'll stick it out just because the Packers have the day 2 picks to package into a late first.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Wollawolla posted:

I'll stick it out just because the Packers have the day 2 picks to package into a late first.

Spoiler, they won’t

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
https://twitter.com/colton_pouncy/status/1783695789153276083?t=gpcdx5f03oYMR9OoHuH5vQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/Justin_Rogers/status/1783695709851537571?t=ue8lFdtu4eZ7MEzqK9_AZg&s=19

I haven't been following the draft very much this year so I had no idea who this guy is but from the sounds of it the guy sounds like a perfect pick, brad holmes continues to be :krad:

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Unless it's like drafting Brandon Weeden I do not understand getting upset on draft day. Literally all it should be is being excited at the good possibilities.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Hot Diggity! posted:

Unless it's like drafting Brandon Weeden I do not understand getting upset on draft day.

It's because I loving hate Costner.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

https://x.com/jkerb25/status/1783696123053351256?s=46&t=GxZoSKgPzb_-zyUnvLFKvg

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Hot Diggity! posted:

Unless it's like drafting Brandon Weeden I do not understand getting upset on draft day. Literally all it should be is being excited at the good possibilities.

Falcons fans in the mud

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

penix is so loving cool though and gently caress kirk, that owns

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

Daily Dose of Internet Brain Rot
Now that I think about it, drafting Jordan Morgan as our Right Tackle may end up being the move that kicks Zach Tom to Center.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
https://twitter.com/_MarcusD3_/status/1783696846688276630

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Dexo posted:

Falcons fans in the mud

Their natural state

Hand Row
May 28, 2001
Brugler has Morgan as his second best guard prospect and says while he could survive as a tackle, guard will be his best spot. I think he will start at RG and be in the running as the top backup tackle if there is an injury.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

A Sneaker Broker posted:

Now that I think about it, drafting Jordan Morgan as our Right Tackle may end up being the move that kicks Zach Tom to Center.

Sheed-Elg-Tom-Myers-Morgan? If Morgan works out that could be one of the better offensive lines the Packers have had since Chad-Mike-Mike-Marco-Mark.