Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

i love dan campbell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Gonz posted:

*pops and locks aggressively*

L I O N S

B

I

T

C

H

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

goff hitting jamo in the face is a good metaphor for the franchise

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Good Will Hrunting posted:

It's wild how hard people project itt lmao like it's cool that the packers aren't good, it's fine that Jordan love isn't good, there are more important things to care about right now

no there isnt

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Gonz posted:

The possibility of the Lions winning 12-13 games and their division frightens and confuses me.

It’s usually this time of year i’m engrossed in mock drafts, not staring at 7-2 or 8-2.

its real odd

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Abugadu posted:

He's gotta get in line. We're already auditioning, in order, lemme see...

Air Bud
Dude Perfect
Jeff George
The Kool-Aid Man
Uncle Rico
Jim Sorgi
Al Bundy
Flula Borg
Johnny Utah
Cobra Commander
Taylor Swift
34 cases of Chicken a la King MREs, exp. date 2/5/2017
Cooper Manning
Travis from Waupaca
Sean Lennon
Cu Chulainn
KITT
Jack Sikma
Chingy
Sarah Connor from the first Terminator movie, before she could do chinups
Cody Parkey
Lu Bu
Tommy Thompson
Lance Bass
Salt Bae
Ray Park
Colton Burpo
Goku
Herman Cain's Twitter Account
Daddy Yankee
Andy Dick
King Harold
Sean Clifford
Bigpeeler
Brock Osweiler
some guy named Lordan Jove
Colin Kaepernick

goku would be pretty good if he could improve his football iq

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

MJeff posted:

Yeah, I don't think Naruto has ever gotten a video game better than "it's decent if you're a fan".

the broken bond was almost a real game, still pretty bad though

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

goff is going to go ultra instinct mode

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

ItohRespectArmy posted:

goff is going to go ultra instinct mode

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

hell yeah

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

lions biiiiiiitch

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

i think i have probably the funniest lineup of teams in existence.

1. middlesbrough
2. gibraltar
3. detroit lions
4. seattle mariners.
5. new york knicks
6. ottowa senators.
7. partick thistle
8. aston villa
9. england
10. scotland

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Rooster Brooster posted:

I feel the need to quote this amazing list and the most shocking part to me is that England and Scotland can both be on it???

i have many friends and family who are cursed with those nationalities and I am always happy to collaborate with the majority.

i also forgot the team I'm a part owner in (dorking wanderers)

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

MikeCrotch posted:

I thought the only people who supported Partick Thistle were politicians so they didn't have to pick Celtic or Rangers

to qoute my friend who is a big celtic man "partick are a nice wee club"

plus being asked what your "scottish" team is by people you don't know is a genuinely concerning prospect in glasgow

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

the detroit lions

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

hell yeah

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

ZombieCrew posted:

Keep Fields and let a new guy ride the bench for a year? Like the good ol days. Is this an option?

pfft, what loser qb ever did well after riding the bench?

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Digital Jedi posted:

Broke my tib or fib, I forget, playing badminton 8 years ago

I broke both stepping out of a wrestling ring lol

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

all I remember hockenson doing is dropping passes on would be big plays

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

im glad i chose the lions as my team, I feel blessed

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Henchman of Santa posted:

You’re joking but this made me look into his career and man, I know it was a different era, but why did the Giants spend a third round pick on a tight end who had a whopping 7 receptions his senior year (down from 12 as a junior)?

grit

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

MikeCrotch posted:

Lions playoff game kicks off 1:00am my time :shepface:

Same

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

We love our beautiful lions folks

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

i am very excited to see the detroit lions

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

lions bitch

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

proud to say I have no loving idea whats gona happen next week

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

except that the lions will win, bitch

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Push El Burrito posted:

The Lions had nothing to lose at that point. They were the joke team of the NFL. Now look at em. Hope they can do it, it's the feel good story of the year.

important to remember that people made fun of us for giving him a 6 year contract, right now it looks like an incredible deal lol

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Dexo posted:

Man it's going to be tragic if Goff has one of his vintage Goof games.

nah

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

jared goff

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

it was a good lions season, i wasnt even that mad when things started going wrong tbh.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

the people fantasising about the lions falling apart this offseason are gona hate this one

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Scipiotik posted:

Coach of the year is a chump award anyway.

https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2024/2/8/24067032/detroit-lions-frank-ragnow-shuts-down-retirement-talk

Ragnow isn't retiring. None of this other poo poo matters.

my sources say ragnow is getting an experimental surgery to replace all his bones with unobtanium.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

i think its important to have good players at skill positions.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Pontius Pilate posted:

So Fields’s analytical stats are bullshit, his traditional stats are uninspiring, and we’re dismissing eye tests like anticipation—why exactly is he the guy?

he's insanely cool, OP

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

kicker dosent matter for the lions, we got for it no matter what.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

adaz posted:

Lot of dick riding for 2 playoff wins in his career brad holmes.

Also really only applies to their first 2 picks this year, otherwise he's been pretty chalk and normal on their team building strategy.

2 playoff wins with a franchise that hadn't won a playoff game for 30 years is actually quite good, imo.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

xbilkis posted:

I don't really understand what the Vikings plan is if they let Cousins walk. Do they really think they can put together a package that'll get the QB-needy Patriots to move off the third pick? Do they go all in on JJ McCarthy? Or do you just shrug and hope that a guy like Bo Nix works out at the same time you hand out a billion dollar contract to Jefferson

they are going to trade for justin fields

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

i think justin fields will fetch a 2nd or 3rd

i hope he does soon so we can all get posting to how jared goff is ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Dexo posted:

Caleb is gonna be in the best position a number one draft pick has ever gone into.

posts that you do not want to see qouted in 3 years under any circumstances if you're a bears fan lol