Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Niwrad posted:

If they don't have an extension lined up for Sweat, Poles should be fired immediately. I know he's bad, but he isn't bad enough to trade for a guy like that without an extension in place. Especially since it gives Sweat so much leverage now.

I'm sure there's a plan, don't sweat it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
On team gently caress tanking, watching Dobbs play yesterday was fun as hell. This team isn't going to win the super bowl, but that was true before Cousins got hurt. I'd rather watch them try and fail than lose on purpose and hope their draft picks turn out. When was the last time the Vikings developed a QB anyway?

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

IcePhoenix posted:

But what if they do :tinfoil:

:swoon:

Then the Cousins achilles tear would be one of the best moments in MN sports history, Dobbs lead us to glory

IcePhoenix posted:

Does Bridgewater count? Otherwise it would be Daunte.

That being said, developing a QB isn't a team issue it's a system issue and I would absolutely trust KOC to develop a QB if that's the direction the team went.

I'd definitely trust KOC more than any of the other more recent Vikes coaches to do it.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Parallelwoody posted:

Wonder why they didn't go after JPP before he signed with the saints instead. I don't really have much knowledge between the two players though.

There's got to be some reason, but I can't quite put my finger on it

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

The Crypt Keeper has been eating well, really filled out.

I'd like to congratulate the Chicaghoul Bears on another successful NF HELL season hehehehehehheheheh

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

What's a good chaser/palate cleanser to deal with Malort's aftertaste?

A 2nd shot of Malort.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Cognac McCarthy posted:

Inappropriately courting Cousins is just what you do in Georgia

perfect for page 666

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE