Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

Comfortador posted:

DeMeco should have won it hands down, Dan should have been in second. Dan's done something 7 other hired coaches could never do in 28 years. Just... win the division. Cleveland made the playoffs cause their rub-n-tug QB got hurt and they brought in a former Superbowl game managing QB? That's bullshit, especially considering Stefanski won it before for bring the team to significance, which is exactly what Campbell did for Detroit, and Ryans did for Houston. gently caress Cleveland.

gently caress Cleveland and their rapist quarterback, agreed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

surf rock posted:

CHAOS PREDICTION:

- Chicago trades #1 for the Las Vegas #13, #44, #77, the 2025 first-rounder and second rounders, and Maxx Crosby
- Chicago selects J.J. McCarthy at #9
- Chicago keeps Justin Fields but then trades him midseason to the Steelers for Mike Tomlin

Maxx Crosby isn't going anywhere. He's the heart and soul of the entire organization as well as being the personification of old school Raiders attitude and performance. It's like the guy was created in a lab to be everything the Raiders were about in the '70s and the experiment worked.

He's several orders of magnitude more beloved than Khalil Mack ever was and I was absolutely furious when he got traded.

If Mark Davis wanted to watch his franchise burn to the ground along with team headquarters, and probably his own personal home, then sure I guess trading Maxx is an option.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Adun posted:

I don’t think anyone really cared about the mariota segments

Mariota was just sad

Mahomes was boring to me aside from the Crosby segment

Cousins was great because it let us into the mind of a serial killer

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Detroit style pizza loving slaps hard

Chicago deep dish isn't real pizza, it's a drat casserole trying, and failing, to sit at the cool kids table

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

First of all, Jon Stewart is a national treasure.

Secondly, a pizza isn't a goddamn casserole nor is it a pie, it's just pizza and that Chicago slop sure as poo poo isn't pizza

Checkmate

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

xbilkis posted:

Hey man great posts in here about Chicago pizza not really being pizza. Anyone have some fresh riffs about whether a hot dog is a sandwich

I'm down for more important conversations as well. Like, why is Green Bay possibly getting 40+ consecutive years of extremely good QB play? What kind of black magic is going on in Wisconsin?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

GokuGoesSSj69 posted:

Twins Cities sports media is trying to get fans ready for a year of Sam Darnold justifying it by saying if they don't move up they can draft good defensive players. They point at Purdy. Good luck finding another Purdy. This is the time to go all in on a qb. If they don't I'm definitely not going to be attending any games next year.

All teams should only draft QBs in the 6th and 7th rounds based on Brady/Purdy imo