Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

I thought the time constraints were a big barrier being on the west coast. It can add some fun scrambling, so short tasks are alright, but maybe run them multiple times? They don't film all the taskmaster tasks on the same day, but each contestant does all the tasks on the same day. So maybe if the task is make a sculpture out of pasta, you have 1 hour time starts now (at 11:00 EST), then do another one (at 15:00 EST) and a last one for the Australasians. Everyone still gets an hour, but it's staggered so more people can complete it.
Also, this might not work for a forum format, but part of the fun of taskmaster is the contestants not knowing how everyone else did until its revealed on the stage show. It would be hell to organize, but if everyone submitted the tasks to the organizer as they complete them, then at the end of the day or the week or whatever, the results are all posted together, then we can have a laugh and the taskmaster can rate them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

I was literally waiting for my brunch to arrive and I was going to hastily shape it in to a dragon shape, but alas it arrived just after the deadline (and also I was so hungry I basically forgot all about the task once I had food in front of me)

Finger Prince

Dr. Honked posted:

rename it to "TaskHamster" and have hamsters assign the tasks

That sounds like a cloud based productivity app.