Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiny Myers

say hello to my little friend

A little more time would be nice, yeah! I wanted to participate in more but I got involved in some stuff so didn't have the time. It might be fun to have like, one challenge open for 8 hours each day and have it take place throughout the week? But then people might take way more time on their tasks and it may become a less chill event.

Also, I never posted the epilogue to my BYOB Rock in the original taskmaster thread. I left it on my desk and forgot to put it back out in the yard. That's where it's been for the past few days. My cat got really interested in it because it was sitting on a plate so she kept thinking it was food. Today I needed something to prop up a broken stand and honestly it's doing a great job. Thank you chill yobrock.

Thank you How Wonderful! for the autumn sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU