Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
yeah I mean all the ppl here are sincerely chill and cool. I only phone post and don't gently caress with actual computers so I've always thought of byob as an aquarium full of little friends who have good avs and they are always saying dope poo poo.

I can gaze into the aquarium and even communicate with these weird lil critters any time my phone is in hand

:tipshat: welcome btw

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

Poultron posted:

thank you for your warm welcome! i used to post in byob all the time when it was new and SA feels very weird these days so i dont think ill post much i just wanted to see what people were up to these days :)

that is fair. most strangers who make a thread like this are never seen or heard from again which is a shame

Areola Grande

Poultron posted:

i just think its cool to post and be nice to people

:dbuddy:

Areola Grande

Holland Oates posted:

ya op it's good, byob is where my friends are mostly

also it's nice colors