Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poultron

It doesn't make me happy if you call me cute, you bastard!
i'm actually asking i kinda want to know. does BYOB improve your life or entertain you do you like posting here is it comfy. i wanna hear you're thought

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poultron

Areola Grande posted:

yeah I mean all the ppl here are sincerely chill and cool. I only phone post and don't gently caress with actual computers so I've always thought of byob as an aquarium full of little friends who have good avs and they are always saying dope poo poo.

I can gaze into the aquarium and even communicate with these weird lil critters any time my phone is in hand

:tipshat: welcome btw

thank you for your warm welcome! i used to post in byob all the time when it was new and SA feels very weird these days so i dont think ill post much i just wanted to see what people were up to these days :)

Poultron

i just think its cool to post and be nice to people

Poultron

Nosfereefer posted:

personaly im here to get tangible material benefits

elaborate on that

Poultron

rear end-penny posted:

one of the byob mods occasionally sends people stickers with cats on them, so I have gotten material benefits from byob.

that sounds really nice of them :shobon:

Poultron

rear end-penny posted:

as much as I enjoy anything, op. which is to say less and less each day lmao

yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poultron

rear end-penny posted:

you have depression too huh

it's gotten better but i have a tough living situation rn, i dont like to just blame things on external factors but it has made it very difficult to chin up. i really wish i could have a safe, stable living situation for once in my adult life that's all