Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Everyone is a forklift operator, until the REAL FORKLIFT OPERATOR shows up.

Now is your chance to join an elite group of people who work at factories, warehouses, and other places of industrial natures.

Not to mention we goons could start our own branch of the military.

There is the Army, Navy, Airforce, now we goons can form our own FORKFORCE!!

When the poo poo really hits the fan, cockroaches and forklifts will be the true survivors. Not to mention you can wear one of those SWEET shirts that have skulls and flames and poo poo. I bet that if you get forklift certified, you could even run for PRESIDENT!!

Just ask this guy:

Don't steal forklift valor. Take this free with ads online course, and become a CERTI-FUCKIN-FIED FORKLIFT OPERATOR

LIKE ME!!!

I got FORKLIFT CERTIFIED in about 20 minutes. It would have taken longer but I skipped the videos and just went straight to the quizzes. I had to take the final exam twice, but gently caress it. I am now FORKLIFT CERTIFIED.
I'm too cheap to pay for the fuckin certificate though.
Now YOU can do the same.

Get your fuckin FORKLIFT CERTIFICATION and be the master of your own future, become a CERTIFIED BADASS!!
Become a FORKLIFT OPERATOR
CLICK HERE TO TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DESTINY

wesleywillis fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Mar 4, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I'm fucklift certified :hehe:

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Mines lapsed but I still drive it anyway

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

el dingo posted:

Mines lapsed but I still drive it anyway

According to one of the test questions it NEVER lapses.

Nice try there pal.

Stolen forklift valor motherfucker.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

more like dorklift certified

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

I had mine when I worked for the county and it was my emergency operation role. Never had an emergency and got to be a hero by unloading pallets of bottled water off a truck.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Buce posted:

more like dorklift certified

Oh poo poo you can hear the sizzle on that burn. :iceburn:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Return to the noble past, embrace the humble hand pump jack

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Oh poo poo you can hear the sizzle on that burn. :iceburn:

:smuggo:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I drove forklifts for like 15 years op. The women flowed freely when they saw that shiny dangling badge. Sadly, I left that world to become a corporate drone and eventually quadruple my income for somehow doing much less actual work but sometimes, in my dreams, I’m still out there on the floor, lifting heavy stuff up real high.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
They run on propane, how come we don't run other things on propane tanks?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Konar posted:

Some sissies run their grills on them

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I run my forklift on coal like a real man

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Konar posted:

The ones I drove ran on big batteries

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

The ones I drove ran on big batteries

Lol sounds like your outfit was a bunch of lib****s

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

the guy at work who drives the forklift spends his shift either making GBS threads in the bathroom, standing around drinking coffee from a styrofoam cup, or on rare occasions driving the forklift

he is the COOLEST

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

Some sissies run their grills on them

Love my charcoal grill of course but sometimes you need to cook up a burg and hot dog or three real quick and a good propane grill is the perfect tool for that. Plus, with Weber’s patented Flavorizer™️ bars you get a nice sear and rich smoky flavor in a fraction of the time.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Mr. Meagles posted:

the guy at work who drives the forklift spends his shift either making GBS threads or on rare occasions driving the forklift

he is the COOLEST

That guy is living my dream.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

sounds like a waste of time OP, i just use my huge muscles to lift anything i need

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

sounds like a waste of time OP, i just use my huge muscles to lift anything i need

Can those muscles also punch through I beams?

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

yeah, ez

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Pics or it DIDN"T HAPPEN!

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

sorry i'm already certified as a high pressure boiler operator and that takes up all my time. you should look it up, it's way more badass than a forklift operator. it's basically a giant metal can that gets heated red hot by a humongous jet of flame

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

also it would take several forklifts to lift the size of boilers i can operate. sorry it's just better in every way

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

look at this thing is fkin bad rear end with all kinds of valves and poo poo. it's 30 ft long and 10 ft high... god drat

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Love my charcoal grill of course but sometimes you need to cook up a burg and hot dog or three real quick and a good propane grill is the perfect tool for that. Plus, with Weber’s patented Flavorizer™️ bars you get a nice sear and rich smoky flavor in a fraction of the time.

Keep it up buddy and I'm replacing all your charcoal with this stuff

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Hell Yeah posted:

sorry i'm already certified as a high pressure boiler operator and that takes up all my time. you should look it up, it's way more badass than a forklift operator. it's basically a giant metal can that gets heated red hot by a humongous jet of flame

The job I have now is working for a company that insures and inspects those boilers.

Looks like we’re gonna have to shut you down pal

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

Keep it up buddy and I'm replacing all your charcoal with this stuff

C’mon man, that ain’t right

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

I got a pallet for ya right here!

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

The job I have now is working for a company that insures and inspects those boilers.

Looks like we’re gonna have to shut you down pal

we already had the inspection this year... see you in 23 months buddy.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Y'all wanna know a real badass certification to get? That's right, ServSafe. Keep your food out of the temperature danger zone. Below 40°F or above 140°F, bitches

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Hell Yeah posted:

we already had the inspection this year... see you in 23 months buddy.

Yeah well you just keep that nose clean, hoss. Be a real shame if something went wrong.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Is the website mobile friendly? I'm taking a poo poo right now but would love to knock out my forklift cert while I'm at it

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

my grandad used to say those who cannot operate, inspect

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Forklift certified, on my way to becomin' buttlift certified

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Hell Yeah posted:

Hey gently caress you pal, I don't need to take your poo poo, I'm FORKIFT CERTIFIED

Nooner posted:

Is the website mobile friendly? I'm taking a poo poo right now but would love to knock out my forklift cert while I'm at it

I dunno, but please try, "got FORKLIFT CERTIFIED while taking a poo poo" would be gold for your resume.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Wtf web browser is that op

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I use Firefox because I don't know any better I guess.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Smugworth posted:

Y'all wanna know a real badass certification to get? That's right, ServSafe. Keep your food out of the temperature danger zone. Below 40°F or above 140°F, bitches

Lolol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
of course I was able to pass it on the first try
:goonsay: