Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Beeftweeter posted:

i had a Busy Town game as a kid that came on a CD, and it had fully voiced dialogue, it was pretty cool for the time

i don't remember much about it except that little worm guy in the apple helicopter, and that there was a nurse that was an anthropomorphic lioness. specifically i remember this because every time you would reach her clinic in the game it would crash, and since we're talking about 1992 or whatever the crashes would bring down your entire computer

so, obviously every time i tried to play that game you couldn't progress past that point. as a result there was a cartoon lion saying "put a bandage on it" in a horrible fran drescher imitation voice, looping endlessly, until you pulled the plug on the computer

anyway, gently caress richard scarry and gently caress you lumpentroll for making me remember this. i will probably hear that line on my death bed

My brother in Christ, you're going goblin mode and showing your whole rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Smythe posted:

message received and lesson loving learned :stonk:

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Reserved.

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Let's not joke about this, topic closed.

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Gas.