Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...
Pharmacies all across the US are out of Adderall and some orders have been on back order for months. Oddly nobody even really knows why (there's talk of demand being up because of telehealth diagnoses during the pandemic, but the pandemic's been on the wane for over a year, feels odd for it to be impacting the supply chain now), and nobody's doing anything about it!

I can barely get anything done and I'm starting to gain weight--and worst of all--I can no longer masturbate for hours at a time! I heard snorting sudafed is a cheap and dirty alternative which always sounded kinda stupid to me but I'm at the point where I'm considering it! :cocaine:

There's more I could add but I really just can't be hosed to put any more effort into posting right now, so I'll come back and do it later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

top notch op good job

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Coke.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

let me guess, you voted for biden

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

pencilhands posted:

let me guess, you voted for biden

come on now don't do this

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

I went through withdrawal and confirmed that yes, I still need medication.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Xenocides posted:

I went through withdrawal and confirmed that yes, I still need medication.

did you read the OP?

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Wendigee posted:

come on now don't do this

ok

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You KNOW what would really HELP me FOCUS on MY loving SCHOOLWORK is some loving HARDCORE SPEED! :sludgepal:

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
I'm coping quite well with the nationwide Adderall shortage op ty for asking

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

You KNOW what would really HELP me FOCUS on MY loving SCHOOLWORK is some loving HARDCORE SPEED! :sludgepal:

Focus? gently caress that. How about a LEXUS.

come on down to

The Lexus December to Remember Suck and gently caress Sales Event

And dial in the goddamned savings

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
i don't take adderall so uhh okay i guess?

aren't a lot of surgeons on adderall because if so lol

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

Focus? gently caress that. How about a LEXUS.

come on down to

The Lexus December to Remember Suck and gently caress Sales Event

And dial in the goddamned savings

I’m just here for the suck and gently caress, the Lexus is a bonus.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Don’t snort Sudafed

I suspect I have a hint of the undiagnosed ADHD but since being on Wellbutrin, it’s helped soften some edges (still leave cabinet doors open however so). There’s a bit of pep in there too if you’re looking for that but protip do not rail it, at all.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

teen witch posted:

Don’t snort Sudafed

I suspect I have a hint of the undiagnosed ADHD but since being on Wellbutrin, it’s helped soften some edges (still leave cabinet doors open however so). There’s a bit of pep in there too if you’re looking for that but protip do not rail it, at all.

I keep seeing these posts about you abusing dimetap or whatever.

I wonder to myself if you havent stopped on by to The Lexus December to Remember Suck and gently caress Sales Event

I hope u are doing well

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

teen witch posted:

Don’t snort Sudafed

I used to snort Wellbutrin pretty frequently. Nothing bad happens

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

I keep seeing these posts about you abusing dimetap or whatever.

I wonder to myself if you havent stopped on by to The Lexus December to Remember Suck and gently caress Sales Event

I hope u are doing well

Wrong drug, also we discussed this, I’m having a happy Honda day.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
It’s 5 am and I have very serious opinions about the pharmaceutical stimulant shortage.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

down n out posted:

It’s 5 am and I have very serious opinions about the pharmaceutical stimulant shortage.

um, well, that tracks

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

good thing i lost my job and insurance last august so i don't have to worry about it.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Wendigee posted:

did you read the OP?

I am unmedicated and you expect me to read?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Well I've got The Burbs on starring Tom Hanks for the 4th time today. I usually make it at least six times but I'm just not Burbed up any more like I used to be.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I don't do amphetamines or pretend I need amphetamines to function normally OP

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

Pharmacies all across the US are out of Adderall and some orders have been on back order for months. Oddly nobody even really knows why (there's talk of demand being up because of telehealth diagnoses during the pandemic, but the pandemic's been on the wane for over a year, feels odd for it to be impacting the supply chain now), and nobody's doing anything about it!

I can barely get anything done and I'm starting to gain weight--and worst of all--I can no longer masturbate for hours at a time! I heard snorting sudafed is a cheap and dirty alternative which always sounded kinda stupid to me but I'm at the point where I'm considering it! :cocaine:

There's more I could add but I really just can't be hosed to put any more effort into posting right now, so I'll come back and do it later.

tl;dr

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
Get this man some Adderall.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

what this nation needs, is, subtracterall

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I do not need any pills I am of perfectly sound mind and body

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Saalkin posted:

I do not need any pills I am of perfectly sound mind and body

I'll take this person's Adderall ration thanks

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
By thanking God there's presently no benzo shortage and that the only uppers I can handle at this age are coffee and LSD

E: does a small dose of LSD help with attention issues, or cause them? :Thunk;

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Try asking someone on the street if they have any meth they can spare

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
In march 2021 I asked my gp to get assessed for ADHD. That happened October last year and I have it. Still waiting to be given any medication lol

They don't use Adderall in the UK at all afaik

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

do people still take adderal? I though that went out of style like fen-phen.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I just take methylphenidate instead. Also my country doesn't hate sick people, which helps.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Can’t get baby formula, can’t get meth. This goddamned country.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

it’s been a real pain in the rear end

slurm
Jul 28, 2022

by Hand Knit
Sorry I was at the Adderall factory and ate all the pills then took the production line apart to make improvements

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Just pay attention better

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Szyznyk posted:

Can’t get baby formula, can’t get meth. This goddamned country.
Baby meth is still available though, right??

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
I am happy to report that marijuana stocks are well filled, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
lotta complaints itt but I bet none of you have even TRIED the healing power of prayer???