Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

President Biden, the most progressive president to have ever presidented, is providing migrant families with government-subsidized housing and free reproductive care, and these tankie Bernie Bros have the audacity to call it concentration camps and forced sterilization just because nothing is different from how Trump ran the facilities!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Well yeah the kids were reunited with families, otherwise auctioned off to work in nearly every US industry as slaves

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
the government finally provides social housing for the needy and leftists just complain about it, so typical of them to let the perfect be the enemy of the good

Buffer
May 6, 2007
I sometimes turn down sex and blowjobs from my girlfriend because I'm too busy posting in D&D. PS: She used my credit card to pay for this.
It's a shame they never existed, kidnapping children and shipping them off to christian dominionist fascists for indoctrination would've really shored up the insane reactionary numbers going into the climate strife - not that that's ultimately needed in america, but ya know

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
if there were i think we'd be hearing about it

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Trump ran concentration camps, and those camps were very bad because Trump is a bad man, but I think we can all agree the policies and facilities for those camps did not exist prior to January 20th, 2017, and were dismantled January 21st, 2021 as part of the victory parade

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Nix Panicus posted:

Trump ran concentration camps, and those camps were very bad because Trump is a bad man, but I think we can all agree the policies and facilities for those camps did not exist prior to January 20th, 2017, and were dismantled January 21st, 2021 as part of the victory parade

Thank you for saying what we're all thinking!!!

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

mfw there are no concentration camps at the US border

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Lib and let die posted:

Thank you for saying what we're all thinking!!!

Also all the occupants of the Trump camps held a party and most of them agreed immigration was unnecessary and went back to their home nations but a few stayed on and became coders at diversity focused start ups

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/elivalley/status/1319460240165920770?t=J6J1tZGEpSD0Rh2fWcAECQ&s=19

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

my bony fealty posted:

Really wish there was a wider angle shot of this photo

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

I'm glad that we have ended the evils of kiddie concentration and are embracing dispersement - to shop floors and meat packing facilities all across this great country

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
so disgusted to find out that biden is still keeping these children in cages, they must be billed for their stay with uncle sam and deported immediately!!!!

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

correct they're called detention facilities

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

under trump:

under brandon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM-e46xdcUo

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Remember the child prison busses that magically appeared during the Trump admin despite being photographed in 2014?

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Eli Valley sheepdogged votes for Biden, so lmao

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Is this sort of like how Israel provides housing and birth control for Ethiopian Jews?

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

aren't they in abandoned bix box stores and the like so they are more like concentration warehouses

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

maquiladoras help lift mexico out of poverty

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Contentrated misinformation campaigns

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

I love Biden but I wish he’d confront the real problem of growing authoritarianism in the amlo regime

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
False, most of the "children" imprisoned on the border since mid 2010s are over the age of majority now

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

the children are being made to work good jobs in safe conditions and there are people who actually object to this lmao

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

Colonel Cancer posted:

False, most of the "children" imprisoned on the border since mid 2010s are over the age of majority now

I'm skeptical about this because there's a good chance more of them died

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

erosion posted:

I'm skeptical about this because there's a good chance more of them died

In the land of freedom we call that "freed by god"

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Cuttlefush posted:

if there were i think we'd be hearing about it

exactly

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Since Obama had the camps humane housing facilities and Obama Can Do No Wrong, therefore there is no concentration camps on the border! :smugbert:

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Wow there's no border camps? I'm just hearing for the first time

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

my bony fealty posted:

everyone get into your favorite beach fit: tevas, havanas, and all whites

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

if only our houseless citizens across the nation were given the same advantages as the illegal aliens in the humane housing facilities at the border

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I'm tired of hearing about Republican-managed atrocities. I'm voting blue so the Republicans won't be the ones in charge of those atrocities and it won't be reported on the news anymore.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

The Saucer Hovers posted:

if only our houseless citizens across the nation were given the same advantages as the illegal aliens in the humane housing facilities at the border

good news, portland is implementing this very thing as we speak

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Al! posted:

good news, portland is implementing this very thing as we speak

JOHS managed alternative outdoor shelter sites are frugally and responsibly overseen by for profit organizations held in check by the free market

Wakko
Jun 9, 2002
Faboo!
it's a shame too, because if we had a large pool of labor just hanging out in camps, we could be training them in rail engineering and safety, where there are so many roles going unfilled at the moment

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Sorry, but it's just not Pragmatic (tm) to allow children to cross the border without being stopped. There's an election coming up and we have to show that we're getting tough with immigration! Surely Republicans won't attack us then!

(Frowns and touches earpiece)

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

This feels like a time capsule lol

Except that they'll say the exact same poo poo in 2024 I guess

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

The Pussy Boss posted:

This feels like a time capsule lol

Except that they'll say the exact same poo poo in 2024 I guess

You mean 2028

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wakko
Jun 9, 2002
Faboo!
no that won't be part of the discussion by 2028