Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

all the problems have bee n solved op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

StashAugustine posted:

You mean 2028

I dunno, I figure they'll find some reason why we have to vote for Biden in '24 or else we hate immigrants? Like Trump will Finish The Wall if he wins, or something?

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Wakko posted:

no that won't be part of the discussion by 2028

The discussion by 2028 will be the hell clip from event horizon

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

The Saucer Hovers posted:

JOHS managed alternative outdoor shelter sites are frugally and responsibly overseen by for profit organizations held in check by the free market

if you like your alternative outdoor shelter site, you can keep it

Unless
Jul 24, 2005

I art

remember when customs and border patrol’s bortac unit was using hertz rental minivans to blackbag protestors during the 2020 summer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vBADy56i7U

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
That's not a cage, it's an eco-home using nature's AC, the wind and rain, to keep the occupants at an ideal temperature.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Concept so open that moon and stars are in your living room

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

it's the damnedest thing... right where you'd expect to find concentration camps... there aren't any!

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Just the very idea of concentration camps at the US border is so ridiculous, why would you put a concentration camp somewhere where the internees only have to escape like 5 yards and they are out of your jurisdiction?

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

It is literally impossible to close these camps which didn't exist prior to the Obama years. There's just nowhere to put all these illegals displaced migrants.

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

Unless posted:

remember when customs and border patrol’s bortac unit was using hertz rental minivans to blackbag protestors during the 2020 summer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vBADy56i7U

If unidentified men grab you and throw you in an unmarked van you must not try to not get kidnapped, because if they turn out to have been police officers you were resisting arrest.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

fortunately many of the children will soon find jobs working for a contracting firm that specializes in cleaning meat grinders and vats of boiling acid

Halser
Aug 24, 2016
if we call the camps at the border concentration camps, then we'll have to call every concentration camp a concentration camp!

AzzaccaRye
Dec 9, 2020
Is this where we vote?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

there are no concentration camps at the us border, but unironically

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
what, so you just want joe biden to let them go?? you want joe biden to drive them out to the middle of the desert and let them die out there?? is that what you want??? is that really what you want you stupid tankie fucks??? well guess what there's no other options it's either keeping these kids in concentration camps immigration overflow facilities or driving them out to the geographic center of death valley and leaving them to die. nothing else is possible. you loving idiots

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

fart simpson posted:

there are no concentration camps at the us border, but unironically

the camps are small and dispersed, not concentration camps. 4/5 pinocchios

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
It's a good thing there is no inland sea between US and Mexico or we'd be doing the European thing

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

i think it's good that the US has programs in place to help kids with ADHD

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

who built the camps joe?

Weka
May 5, 2019

Colonel Cancer posted:

It's a good thing there is no inland sea between US and Mexico or we'd be doing the European thing

Delete this post before congress sees and introduces a bill to nuke the border.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

:synpa:

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

according to section b.69 of subsection 420 these are decompression camps

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Joe's cramping my calve camps

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Fondly remembering GreyjoyBastard posting about how excited he was about Biden's immigration policy, because his campaign website cited some paper about how housing migrants is good.

World War Mammories posted:

the children are being made to work good jobs in safe conditions and there are people who actually object to this lmao

It's so dumb that people complain about this. These children are going to have amazing resumes by the time they're looking to join the adult workforce.

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

what, so you just want joe biden to let them go?? you want joe biden to drive them out to the middle of the desert and let them die out there?? is that what you want??? is that really what you want you stupid tankie fucks??? well guess what there's no other options it's either keeping these kids in concentration camps immigration overflow facilities or driving them out to the geographic center of death valley and leaving them to die. nothing else is possible. you loving idiots

A-loving-men

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Someone make a photoshop of AOC performatively crying at perimeter of one of the factories using child slave labor, tia.

eta this, but a factory:

my bony fealty posted:

mfw there are no concentration camps at the US border

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Willa Rogers posted:

Someone make a photoshop of AOC performatively crying at perimeter of one of the factories using child slave labor, tia.

eta this, but a factory:

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop
they're not in camps anymore, op, because biden has given them jobs.

after all, "work makes you free"

lol, perfect.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

:eyepop:

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

lmfao

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

:five:

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

:aochloe:

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

lol

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lmfao

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Forgot I had this from the 2 minutes libs were mad about trafficking.