Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

No , more concentration camps !

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

family detention ftw, who wouldn't want to give these poor families housing after their dangerous journey across the border??

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

concentrate? someone needs to concentrate on getting my eggs bennie out before my mimosas run out or they won't be getting much of a tip

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

:perfect:

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

500 good dogs posted:

family detention ftw, who wouldn't want to give these poor families housing after their dangerous journey across the border??

wow their sink isnt also their toilet, lucky duckys

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Concentration camps at the border? No. Places where migrants can go and...you know, concentrate for a while on how they've broken the law? Sure, but that's totally different.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

if there are concentration camps on the border, then why am I not concerned at all about them? Checkmate tankies :smug:

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Harik posted:

after all, "work makes you free"

biden 2024 campaign slogan

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!

500 good dogs posted:

see? it's not a prison cell, we painted an accent wall a soothing color

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

500 good dogs posted:

US to migrants:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFnOfpIJL0M

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
im the adhd camps on the border

can't concentrate on wow to save my life

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005