Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Tunicate posted:

seen this before
https://twitter.com/markito0171/status/1588787397835509761
a good sermon, referencing Ezekiel seven, and equating Russia with what a prophet of God calls *consults scripture* "the most evil nation"

no wonder the Ukrainians are catholic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

GRECOROMANGRABASS posted:

During the Deepwater Horizon crisis, I learned that Russians use a specific word for discussing ecological disasters involving oil drilling platforms. It translates to "petrochemical calamity" in English.

This knowledge came from an unforgettable article that I read during the height of the crisis, where BP and the US government struggled to seal off a broken deep ocean drill pipe that was gushing massive amounts of oil into the Gulf of Mexico. Russian engineers had earnestly encouraged the Obama administration to simply detonate a small nuclear bomb near the drill site; in their experience with petrochemical calamities, it was best to redistribute layers of the seabed until they settled into a less problematic alignment.

poo poo. if we can't seal it might as well nuke it

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
just simply detonate a small nuclear weapon. that sounds crazy as hell

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
can't believe Obama didn't just detonate a small nuclear bomb

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

GRECOROMANGRABASS posted:

I wonder if Trump wanted to nuke the hurricane because he thought Obama was an idiot for not nuking the Gulf of Mexico when it was leaking.

its your loving story dumbass.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
we shoud nuke the Gulf of Mexico because BP oil tanker had a spill. Makes sense to me

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
gently caress the Mexicans and Texas. We should probably nuke Arizona. Again

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

The Locator posted:

Our scorpions will get mad, grow really large, and make you regret it.

I won't regret it. I'll be dead

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Deteriorata posted:

A black falcon. From Malta.

A Maltese falcon. Nahh. too obvious

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Burns posted:

I wonder who he managed to piss off that went beyond just driving up to him in a black unmarked car and unloading an automatic into him.

Russians cant afford unmarked black cars or automatic weapons

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mokotow posted:

Girkin must be absolutely terrified

the pubic wig?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

shadow puppet of a posted:

There is one but you can't use the t-word in it.

tits?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ah. such vulgarity

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Cheryl

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Serpentine!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Karma Comedian posted:

More and more people are saying this

I can't for the life of me understand why

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Is that the M3gan I keep hearing about?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Karate Bastard posted:

What would you do with it?

buy one anti-air rocket for Ukraine?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ESDK posted:

Let the Sukhois hit the floor!

hmm, you are right. An F-16 could take down many paper airplanes

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Blistex posted:

He was the best, but the endless starlettes flirting with him must have been torture.

dude loving hated it

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

wit posted:

I honestly don't believe either side completely. Russia should just start showing the footage in reverse and say they can now build planes in the sky.

how does that work?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Zopotantor posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2zqTYgcpfg

(And yes, being an EDS customer felt like being a passenger on that plane.)

lol

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

this might be the best post i have seen in 10 years.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Deteriorata posted:

According to Wikipedia, they had 150 Su-34s at the start of the war. They'd lost 24 as of January, and roughly another dozen since then according to reports.

That's about 25% of their inventory.

it's been two years? What do they have now?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

DandyLion posted:

Except after sanctions/corruption only about half of those remaining are airworthy.

that is why russia is losing this war

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Dapper_Swindler posted:

I am more curious what putins plan is, like yeah stupid revenist russian history bullshit. but like i dont think he has the streanth to take kyiv again much less the rest of the country. if he had any brains, he would hold what he has and then try to sue for some sort of peace bullshit and hope trump and or europian nazis/tankies win elections so he can try to rebuild. but like russian can't currently win the war at least in the way putin and dugin want.

he just wants to make people believe that life in Russia is better than life in the west.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HhTzxfaPEI
lol

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Vampire Panties posted:

Russia also can't lose anytime soon. They've built the largest minefields ever created, and Ukraine doesnt have the material to breakout. He can drag this out for decades, although dude is 71 so there's a very finite amount of time he personally can invest in this.

As to what his plan is specifically, It seems like he's willing to wait out Western support and grind the entire country into rubble. This says Russia is building 100 tanks a month, and losing 12 a week Will it work? IMO probably not, but it won't be decided anytime soon.

I can also put some cardboard on Toyotas and call them tanks.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

That's fortunately incorrect. Russia is depleting it's stock of vehicles and could be out in the next two years. 40% Of the GDP is partially sustaining their losses and much is offset by refit or pulled out of storage stuff. They cannot conduct this war forever just because there's minefields.

pretty sure i saw a video where Ukraine pulled up the mines, then sent them back to Russia

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Sedgr posted:

Surround Putin with women and he still looks like he can't wait to get back to the bunker and smooch his favorite stallion. Several of the girls couldn't even manage a state mandated smile.

What are the pictures of aircraft for? Identifying future smoking accidents or Russian air defence targets?

Putin is a real piece of poo poo.

Computer viking posted:

Like a lot of the ideals of the USSR, their take on feminism was theoretically quite progressive. Shame about the reality.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Putin loving sucks.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
does anyone out of russia or belarus think that Putin would not bomb his own people?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

weg posted:

Blyat trick!

SUKA!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

MrQwerty posted:

it'd be pretty funny if Russia lost a third A-50 and it was at an airfield

that would would be funny

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

We arent allowed to talk about Israel in this thread

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

TrashMammal posted:

won’t even let their guys try a little human flesh, as a treat

A little human flesh. As a treat

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

zone posted:

but you see, death to Amerikkka because something multipolar world and end of some evil empire

Hands up? Who honestly thinks that Russia is an Empire?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
hands up? Who thinks Russia is a place we need to defend against?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

thank god I am not a catholic, because gently caress the pope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

McGavin posted:

I don't think he does.

At least as far I know he doesn't gently caress kids either, but people below him do, and he protects them