Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

QR Code Geass
Oct 25, 2023

HonorableTB posted:

Sometimes they get things that are extremely Warhammer 40k in nature, such as this Easter gift of Putin as a literal god emperor

https://www.thedailybeast.com/troops-furious-to-receive-bullshit-gift-of-putin-as-a-god

lol @ barnacle Putin

obligatory he is a real piece of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QR Code Geass
Oct 25, 2023

bob dobbs is dead posted:

sa's tagline is the ultimate takeaway of the last quarter century

watch bush start a war?

oh yeah, the internet makes you stupid

well either of those really

QR Code Geass
Oct 25, 2023

HonorableTB posted:

the internet may make you stupid but those prig balls? they make you glorious

the judgement on prig balls before the ashes had cooled was glorious

the assumption of his cause of death by puccian chin waggers was somehow akin to us news media talking about bin laden before both towers had fallen

QR Code Geass
Oct 25, 2023

HonorableTB posted:

I'm pretty sure this thread has broken every major event of this war before the mainstream news caught up to it. We were talking about Wagner recruiting from prisons weeks before the BBC picked up on it and reported it, for example.

e: I also remember that zone posted about the kherson retreat hours before anyone else was reporting on it, and gigolo once posted about the kharkiv retreat a full 13 hours before any other source picked up on it

Yeah, but I was kind of crossed wires there.

I meant when the Russian right wing media were sending him off with the extreme implication that he will not be missed and it wasn't an accident but it was and they were not doing subtlety.

It's upthread but one or two of those videos of Russian Fox News shout men were just pitilessly sending off the whole air crew to their early graves.

I can't think of an analogy in the west for just sorry not sorry.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/15/politics/trump-fugitive-shooting/index.html

We do kill people indiscriminately but eh

Russian news media didn't do a strong job of saying Putin didn't have this done but maybe it could be done to you, so shut up.

It's real bad, the treatment and primitive. I have trouble parsing how it's not just a culture of fear and fat cowardly cowards saying yeah well he deserved being blown up and the stewardesses too.

QR Code Geass
Oct 25, 2023

I'm kind of unimaginative though because when you can put a bomb in a plane *simple* you can find a guy on the tarmac and take a pipe wrench to his trachea. Mystery death like Lynyrd Skynyrd. Rock and Roll Blue Jeans!

People watch too many movies.

It boggles my mind why Prigozhin didn't play it to the nines. The only thing I can imagine is that Putin (poop be upon him) had leverage on family or friends he cared about more than his own life and the lives of his confederates.

QR Code Geass
Oct 25, 2023

SRQ posted:

my uncle works at Nintendo and he says Putin went there and bought the Nintendo 128 and I got one too and it's actually so fast they use it for nuclear missiles and and the graphics are so good Putins head exploded when he tried to play grand theft auto (yuh huh it's on Nintendo now!!11) on it.

no you can't see it

The Switch 2 is getting the new Metal Gear, not GTA6 and Putin will not die because we don't deserve nice things.

Heard it here first.

QR Code Geass
Oct 25, 2023

Victis posted:

The actual report is that delivery to Ukraine is delayed until 2024 for testing inside the US, so yeah they are pretty drat new

It's a clever idea as a whole but I'm sure Boeing or whoever wants to make sure they actually work

Well if it's boeing they should be fine with testing it in a simulation before letting it go live :razz:

QR Code Geass
Oct 25, 2023

Dwesa posted:

shed tank 2.0 spotted

https://twitter.com/bayraktar_1love/status/1780136247329001822

edit: short thread on possible return to glorious days of Soviet low-quality gasoline due to damage to refineries

Ah, the krokodil of fuel

obligatory putin is a little poo poo man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QR Code Geass
Oct 25, 2023

the holy poopacy posted:

Nope, it's an ethnic slur for Ukrainians based on historical Cossack hairstyles.

Are you thinking of "kulak"?

Oh man this is rambling but Cossack sluts. This is where the antisemitism comes in. Cossacks were the assholes in An American Tale. Fievel was oppressed by the historical ancestors of Ukraine?

*the other assholes, capitalist fat cats were the real villains