Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

I’m going to try and ~ just post ~ more this year. The race yesterday was boring. Why was it on a Saturday? Give them an extra day for 500 quals?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

Yea looks like it’s Saturday Aug 12 unless I’m reading the schedule wrong. Odd wrinkle but whatever works I guess.

Looking at the schedule I might try and go to the Portland race. Anyone been before?

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

Rahal was so bad today.

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

I will admit I have not paid close attention to 500 quals in the past, but I really liked the format this weekend. Lotta quick cars out there. Hoping for a good race.

Thanks for the effort post above on the issues with Rahal Letterman

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

Well that’s certainly one way for VK to gently caress his day up

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

ilmucche posted:

Sting is pretty salty about his accident

Don’t get me wrong I’m no Rahal apologist but I don’t really get what old sting Ray is pissed about

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

The camera angle of Kirkwood flipped over is the wildest thing I’ve seen in indycar. Incredible. Happy he’s okay.

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

god dayum

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

Kirios posted:

This is so freaking good. Is it like this every year?

Yea

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

For the record a lot of the indycar races this year have been a lot of fun. Especially compared to Monaco this morning.

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

This is a bit of a chaotic track. Miss belle isle

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

4 DNFs on the year for him woof.

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

The last 6 laps of this race were more entertaining than a single second of the F1 race this morning.

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

Was it the first COVID year where the season ended with Laguna Seca and Long Beach back to back? That was a lot of fun.

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

I dunno what it is but I really like this Nashville race every year.

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

Same here. This has been a pretty fun race.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

A podium nearly 40% of the time is quite insane.

I haven’t followed the latest in the drama around his contract. Is he still expected to be in indycar next year?