Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

Alaois posted:

I know Huski is some kind of Nesquick like chocolate drink, what the hell is Huski Ice Spritz

“Huski Chocolate introducing ready-to-drink vodka cocktail to lead IndyCar sponsorship

However, the sponsorship has always been a bit of a perplexing one because -- while Huski wanted to support a fellow Swede in Ericsson -- the business impact of the sponsorship has been necessarily limited as Huski Chocolate is not commercially available to buy in the U.S.

Now, it has worked with Michigan-based Good Boy Vodka to produce the 4.5% ABV canned beverage that has a lemon taste.”

https://www.sportsbusinessjournal.com/Daily/Issues/2023/05/15/Marketing-and-Sponsorship/huski-chocolate-indycar-huski-ice-spritz.aspx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

aaaaaaaaaaaaa posted:

Pato might be insanely stupid

He’s just too nice!

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

How does California look more like racing in the desert than all the middle eastern F1 tracks?

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

Oh I see why the guillotine:

quote:

There will be limited tickets available for non-Thermal members to access the event on the 17-turn, 3.067-mile layout. Located at the base of the Santa Rosa Mountains, The Thermal Club boasts luxury homes, a motor sports village and gourmet restaurants and in 2017 was named facility of the year at the Professional Motorsports World Expo in Germany.

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

https://www.indycar.com/Series/IndyCar-Series/Romain-Grosjean

Edit: heh, I thought that was a bug but i looked up someone else and its true:

“Rinus VeeKay is 2 poles behind Alex Palou, Scott McLaughlin, Will Power, Christian Lundgaard, Colton Herta, Felix Rosenqvist, Romain Grosjean, Graham Rahal with 2 poles this season.”

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

Context?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

Ah I had to click through to Twitter to see those were screenshots from Danica’s Instagram.