Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Pasta Sauce - A miracle worker requested is one of the best Goons With Spoons threads that don't involve chili.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

Seth Pecksniff posted:

God I remember this when it happened and it struck me as pathetic then and even worse now

SPR it's time to christen the thread

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Pasta Sauce - A miracle worker requested is one of the best Goons With Spoons threads that don't involve chili.

m'larder

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it's important to note that the "other forums sagas" thread has spawned a genuine sagas thread

i requested in the chat thread that the thread tag be changed to because the op unwisely did not specify a tag when posting the thread. however i have just noticed a better one: . other opinions gratefully received

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Honey is the best imo

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

TheSwizzler posted:

SPR it's time to christen the thread

bump

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

ground floor

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I need to make pasta sauce and all I have it minced beef, tinned tomatoes and every single herb and spice ever conceived by man. Please send help

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
pleased as punch rn

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

doingitwrong posted:

Zaurg and Bluestory are my favorite sagas because they legitimately scared a lot of goons into re-evaluating their financial situation and attitude towards chores. Who knows how many lives they saved.

Seriously, I reread Blue Story's saga a while ago and it convinced me to start posting in the Financial Goals thread in BFC again.

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
reserved

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Thank GOD

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Into the Breach is crazy frustrating but I’m addicted to it

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Jeff going to commit boxing day massacre part 2 as soon as he wakes up, so in about three months

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
That’s cool. I’ll go down with the ship I guess.
How you been?

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

this is why we need this thread.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Frank Frank posted:

Into the Breach is crazy frustrating but I’m addicted to it

i always remember it being way harder before jumping in and having a blast

most played game on my switch

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Honey is the best imo

lol

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

i always remember it being way harder before jumping in and having a blast

most played game on my switch

Flame Behemoths and the ice team are my favorites followed closely by the team that poops electric fog everywhere (they struggle late game though).

My main beef with the game is that it can just turbofuck you and ruin your entire game at-will if you get unlucky and I haven’t figured out a way to counter it yet.
The enemy spawns in and can move/attack immediately making it impossible to anticipate some catastrophic scenarios since you don’t know what enemy type will be spawning.

I’ve gotten to the endgame several times but haven’t managed to beat it yet. My main pilot lady is the one who can ignore smoke/webs. I want to try the dude who can deploy anywhere on the map and damage adjacent units but smoke lady is maxed out with +1 reactor and +1 mv so I’m gonna ride with her until she dies.

E: I’m also playing on my phone which is hard to see. I just bought a switch lite off some guy in SA-Mart so I’ll probably pick it up on Switch once it arrives.

CountryMatters
Apr 8, 2009

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

it's important to note that the "other forums sagas" thread has spawned a genuine sagas thread

i requested in the chat thread that the thread tag be changed to because the op unwisely did not specify a tag when posting the thread. however i have just noticed a better one: . other opinions gratefully received

I didn't expect it to survive but in case it does, may I suggest for the consideration of the board

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Honey is the best imo

Some things never change

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

This entire site runs on Twitter embeds so Twitter not working is extremely funny (for multiple reasons)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Jeff is only capable of caring about one thing at a time, so we just need to do something that will cause him more problems than Sagas so he forgets about this. To this end, I give you my proposal: the Actually Genuine Racism Megathread

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Frank Frank posted:

Flame Behemoths and the ice team are my favorites followed closely by the team that poops electric fog everywhere (they struggle late game though).

My main beef with the game is that it can just turbofuck you and ruin your entire game at-will if you get unlucky and I haven’t figured out a way to counter it yet.
The enemy spawns in and can move/attack immediately making it impossible to anticipate some catastrophic scenarios since you don’t know what enemy type will be spawning.

I’ve gotten to the endgame several times but haven’t managed to beat it yet. My main pilot lady is the one who can ignore smoke/webs. I want to try the dude who can deploy anywhere on the map and damage adjacent units but smoke lady is maxed out with +1 reactor and +1 mv so I’m gonna ride with her until she dies.

E: I’m also playing on my phone which is hard to see. I just bought a switch lite off some guy in SA-Mart so I’ll probably pick it up on Switch once it arrives.

if i remember the best thing for me was being willing to take more damage standing on spawns / pushing enemies back toward spawns

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

some plague rats posted:

Jeff is only capable of caring about one thing at a time, so we just need to do something that will cause him more problems than Sagas so he forgets about this. To this end, I give you my proposal: the Actually Genuine Racism Megathread

I am starting the harassment, brigading, and forum invasion discord

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Was the Hindenburg disaster real? I doubt it and here’s why

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

Feels Villeneuve posted:

did you not get the invite i sent you?

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Turdiak

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The original Turdiak thread:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3968160

The follow-up thread where Turdiak's friend(?) came in to chastise Imp Zone for harassing him which turned out to be one person commenting Turdiak on a YouTube video:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3968297

I think the person who said Turdiak was Dongicus

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Feels Villeneuve posted:

o7

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

did you not get the invite i sent you?

let me know if the target I proposed is ok