Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
pleased as punch rn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Frank Frank posted:

Into the Breach is crazy frustrating but I’m addicted to it

i always remember it being way harder before jumping in and having a blast

most played game on my switch

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Frank Frank posted:

Flame Behemoths and the ice team are my favorites followed closely by the team that poops electric fog everywhere (they struggle late game though).

My main beef with the game is that it can just turbofuck you and ruin your entire game at-will if you get unlucky and I haven’t figured out a way to counter it yet.
The enemy spawns in and can move/attack immediately making it impossible to anticipate some catastrophic scenarios since you don’t know what enemy type will be spawning.

I’ve gotten to the endgame several times but haven’t managed to beat it yet. My main pilot lady is the one who can ignore smoke/webs. I want to try the dude who can deploy anywhere on the map and damage adjacent units but smoke lady is maxed out with +1 reactor and +1 mv so I’m gonna ride with her until she dies.

E: I’m also playing on my phone which is hard to see. I just bought a switch lite off some guy in SA-Mart so I’ll probably pick it up on Switch once it arrives.

if i remember the best thing for me was being willing to take more damage standing on spawns / pushing enemies back toward spawns