Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Probably texting William Henry Hairytaint to buy more pills

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I don’t think you guys should make fun of Bam Margera for having a substance abuse problem, you should make fun of him for being fat and because viva la bam sucked.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Bam was alway the worst member of Jack rear end.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Bam and his wife drank and drugged away their sons inheritance.
Also his IQ and philtrum.

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

how's don vito doing, is he okay??

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Don Vito's condition is stable.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Nobody Interesting posted:

:lmao:

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Nobody Interesting posted:

bad news about don vito...

quote:

Margera was found guilty of two counts of sexual assault on a minor and acquitted on one count.

In December 2007, Margera was sentenced to 10 years of probation, to be served in Pennsylvania. He was further ordered to not portray the character of "Don Vito" in any capacity (appearing on television, writing books, autograph signings) while serving his sentence. He was also ordered to register as a sex offender in Colorado and Pennsylvania, to receive an evaluation of his mental health and to work on his problems with alcohol.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

MyChemicalImbalance posted:

He owned himself by trying to keep up drinking with a Finnish dude he had a crush on.

Who among us?

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

Nigmaetcetera posted:

oh that's good to hear, he sure had a hell of a time on the show with that rascal nephew of his :unsmith:

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost

Carlos Lantana posted:

Bam and his wife drank and drugged away their sons inheritance.
Also his IQ and philtrum.

How do you drink away a philtrum? That's the little strip of skin that attaches your lip to your nose. Are you saying he did so much drugs that his nose became detached? Or did he drink his son's philtrum?!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
His son is also named Philtrum.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

BigHead posted:

How do you drink away a philtrum? That's the little strip of skin that attaches your lip to your nose. Are you saying he did so much drugs that his nose became detached? Or did he drink his son's philtrum?!

His wife drank while pregnant. A non-existent philtrum is one deformity associated with fetal alcohol syndrome.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Lol his son is named Phoenix Wolf.

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker

Nigmaetcetera posted:

His wife drank while pregnant. A non-existent philtrum is one deformity associated with fetal alcohol syndrome.
On the plus side, not having a philtrum is just one less thing he has to worry about!

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

pretty awkward when teacher takes you through your first game of Heads, Shoulders, Knees, & Philtrum

Fruits of the sea
Dec 1, 2010

I don’t get how Steve O is not only still alive but somehow the most stable/successful of the jackass crew despite still being hosed in the head.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
He grew up to be a kitty kat. :snoo:

BoosterDuck
Mar 2, 2019

Fruits of the sea posted:

I don’t get how Steve O is not only still alive but somehow the most stable/successful of the jackass crew despite still being hosed in the head.

his father was the head of pepsico's south american branch steve-o always had a safety net from jackassery

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

BoosterDuck posted:

his father was the head of pepsico's south american branch steve-o always had a safety net from jackassery

I always wondered how Steve-O managed to not be homeless in his youth. He wasn't making much money and every apartment he got ended up being totally destroyed by him, who was renting to him?

Dad probably co-signed his apartment if not outright paid his rent lol

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

beating up his dad, Philtrum

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

PinheadSlim posted:

I always wondered how Steve-O managed to not be homeless in his youth. He wasn't making much money and every apartment he got ended up being totally destroyed by him, who was renting to him?

Dad probably co-signed his apartment if not outright paid his rent lol xr

If helps if you have friends/roommates who put their name on a lease

That's how I spent my 20s after destroying my first apartment for the most part, mostly I just had bad credit

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
always makes me laugh that he appeared on cumtown then immediately went on a bender

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UdVbrMgl30

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Saalkin posted:

Bam was alway the worst member of Jack rear end.

CKY2 and CKY3 are still insanely good though.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Fruits of the sea posted:

That documentary about him is really good. The part at where he is fat and can't do any skateboard tricks and everyone is making fun of him for being fat is painful. Then he films his own intervention and you see the one single frame of Johnny Knoxville with mega disappointed dad energy that he's ever shown

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Steve O is a rad and inspiring guy in the way he's completely changed his life. The documentaries about him are insane, he filmed his downfall like a crazy person, smashing holes in the wall of his apartment to scream at his neighbours and talking to demons while inhaling nitrous. There are shots of his apartment where every single surface of the apartment is just covered in 3 inches of piled nitrous canisters. Bam was an annoying rear end in a top hat before he was a drunk so who even cares.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

kntfkr posted:

I'm Bam Margera and this is sunkin' Phil's dick.

"Come on Bam, get my dick outta your mouth. It's four o'clock in the morning. I'm not trying to get my dick sunked."

lol his dad should have killed him so many times.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Caesar Saladin posted:

Steve O is a rad and inspiring guy in the way he's completely changed his life. The documentaries about him are insane, he filmed his downfall like a crazy person, smashing holes in the wall of his apartment to scream at his neighbours and talking to demons while inhaling nitrous. There are shots of his apartment where every single surface of the apartment is just covered in 3 inches of piled nitrous canisters. Bam was an annoying rear end in a top hat before he was a drunk so who even cares.

Ever since I saw that he had a photorealistic tattoo of himself across his back he's been my favorite of the Jackass crew.

https://youtu.be/Y4HSQKUAPKM

edit: lol @ Bam puking like a little bitch despite not even being the one in the porta potty

olives black fucked around with this message at 02:21 on Mar 7, 2023

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

crepeface posted:

always makes me laugh that he appeared on cumtown then immediately went on a bender

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UdVbrMgl30

Went on what now
:goofy:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Toxic Mental posted:

CKY2 and CKY3 are still insanely good though.

I had one of those cky videos and yes they were good
That's why me and my buddy would get drunk and destroy our apartment

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nigmaetcetera posted:

so he's still a pedophile?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

kntfkr posted:

I'm Bam Margera and this is sunkin' Phil's dick.

"Come on Bam, get my dick outta your mouth. It's four o'clock in the morning. I'm not trying to get my dick sunked."

I too listened to this episode of CumTown

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Smugworth posted:

I had one of those cky videos and yes they were good
That's why me and my buddy would get drunk and destroy our apartment

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
The Cumtown Bam bits are great. Awww c'mon Bam.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Kharnifex posted:

The Cumtown Bam bits are great. Awww c'mon Bam.

his best friend died in a car accident. Give him a break

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
He found Randy's flashdrive and leaked the DNF2001 build

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Malcolm Excellent posted:

He found Randy's flashdrive and leaked the DNF2001 build

Who the gently caress is Randy?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

so he's still a pedophile?

no, they found a cure

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Cubone posted:

no, they found a cure

Pretty sure Don Vito is dead. Is that the cure?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Pretty sure Don Vito is dead. Is that the cure?

"According to family, he was dying of massive organ failure due to years of obesity and alcoholism."

Aka goon syndrome