Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Smugworth posted:

Turning into a pillhead version of Phil

Pill Margera

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
only hot or cold

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Pretty sure Don Vito is dead. Is that the cure?
:thejoke:

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

his best friend died in a car accident. Give him a break

Rogert Ebert giving a burn to all idiots who must drive drunk.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Lemon Trees posted:

I've heard that this once-popular skateboarder and tv personality has been going through a rough patch recently. Anyone know what's he been up to?

This is what he and Steve-O look like now

Just like everyone else you’re interested in, he’s ignoring you.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Saalkin posted:

Bam was alway the worst member of Jack rear end.

Bam was the only one where his actions felt mean spirited. Also he could dish it out but couldn’t take it and always cried whenever he was the victim of a prank.

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
Bam is short for Bamford

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Vim Fuego posted:

Pill Margera

:golfclap:

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

Jelly posted:

Hahahahaha

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I'm bam and this is Jackass!

*cries like a little bitch *

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I live off the same high way as Bam Margera.

A former coworker built a skate ramp for him not that long ago.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Saalkin posted:

Bam was alway the worst member of Jack rear end.

this is why this is one of the best things in Jackass, where they make bam cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOZeQ9dH5-Y

The Grey
Mar 2, 2004

Fruits of the sea posted:

I don’t get how Steve O is not only still alive but somehow the most stable/successful of the jackass crew despite still being hosed in the head.

Knoxville is more successful/stable then Steve O.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Toxic Mental posted:

That documentary about him is really good. The part at where he is fat and can't do any skateboard tricks and everyone is making fun of him for being fat is painful. Then he films his own intervention and you see the one single frame of Johnny Knoxville with mega disappointed dad energy that he's ever shown

This is a good watch and I’m glad to see he was able to get and stay sober after all that.

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below

LordArgh posted:

Bam is short for Bamford

Nope. it’s short for bammer, as in “don’t give me no bammer weed”.

that g ova there
Mar 1, 2023

by Hand Knit
He's probably had a lot of sex and is still unhappy

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
When Jackass was first airing, that was some great tv. Was SteveO just into huffing whippits or was he into meth and heroin and poo poo?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Philthy posted:

When Jackass was first airing, that was some great tv. Was SteveO just into huffing whippits or was he into meth and heroin and poo poo?

Steve-o is pretty much a garbage head but due to anecdotes about him and Mike Tyson doing coke, I'd say he veers more towards being an enjoyer of stimulants. Tho he must have hosed with plenty of opiates due to the injuries etc.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Lemon Trees posted:

I've heard that this once-popular skateboarder and tv personality has been going through a rough patch recently. Anyone know what's he been up to?

This is what he and Steve-O look like now

Based on how he talks, he's going to relapse. He's not taking his actions into account. He's still blames everything but himself. He's not accepting or healing from Dunn's death. I feel bad for Bam, but he doesn't want to grow up.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Bam is done for

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Based on how he talks, he's going to relapse. He's not taking his actions into account. He's still blames everything but himself. He's not accepting or healing from Dunn's death. I feel bad for Bam, but he doesn't want to grow up.

he already has. last i heard he was on tour with steveo but got kicked off the tour for getting wasted.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Bam was on tour with steve o....heard he got kicked off tho for being wasted

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Apparently when Bam had that big rear end castle in PA it was always packed with freeloaders there to drink his booze and do his drugs. He didn't really know any of them, he just didn't want to be alone.

Lemon Trees
Dec 19, 2022

Cool Cucumber

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

he already has. last i heard he was on tour with steveo but got kicked off the tour for getting wasted.

I looked into this, and apparently he did complete the tour, but right after the last stop he got wasted instead of spending time with his son (who he doesn't have custody of). It's very sad

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO2DUDKmaEk

Heres the first CKY video, it sucks
https://archive.org/details/cky-iso-file

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

haljordan posted:

Apparently when Bam had that big rear end castle in PA it was always packed with freeloaders there to drink his booze and do his drugs. He didn't really know any of them, he just didn't want to be alone.

Brandon Novak was one of those guys who he'd known forever and was sort of an orbiter that appeared in a lot of his shows. He got clean and is doing motivational speaking now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmfwGDC2HRA

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Toxic Mental posted:

Brandon Novak was one of those guys who he'd known forever and was sort of an orbiter that appeared in a lot of his shows. He got clean and is doing motivational speaking now.

Is the greasy guy you see once Brandon? Who is he motivating? Prohibition era pickpockets?

"The secret is being greasy, if you pass that then later on you get to be a Goodfella"

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Piss Creep posted:

Is the greasy guy you see once Brandon? Who is he motivating? Prohibition era pickpockets?

"The secret is being greasy, if you pass that then later on you get to be a Goodfella"

lol

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Toxic Mental posted:

He also runs multiple recovery houses in Delaware and posts his personal cell phone. From what I have heard he will literally drive to Kensington, pick you up and take you to a detox or recovery house and then let you live there free for up to six months if you call him.

Lemon Trees
Dec 19, 2022

Cool Cucumber

B-Rock452 posted:

He also runs multiple recovery houses in Delaware and posts his personal cell phone. From what I have heard he will literally drive to Kensington, pick you up and take you to a detox or recovery house and then let you live there free for up to six months if you call him.

I heard he is a grifter who gets a cut for promoting certain rehabs.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
Wildboyz is the best. Steveo and Pontius are the funnest guys and they just love drugs and animals.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Lemon Trees posted:

I heard he is a grifter who gets a cut for promoting certain rehabs.

Banyan is the rehab he works for. Yeah, he's a dirt bag.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

Wildboyz is the best. Steveo and Pontius are the funnest guys and they just love drugs and animals.

the story of steveo rescuing his dog was very :3:

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I'm bam margintina AMA

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
He’s like one of those 1990s morphs :airquote: between both of his parents and Highlander, if that sort of thing wouldn’t crash a 1990s computer.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Raab making GBS threads out of a car window was pretty funny tho

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

And that year, for his birthday, he got six pink ping pong balls in a little pink backpack.

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

He’s like one of those 1990s morphs :airquote: between both of his parents and Highlander, if that sort of thing wouldn’t crash a 1990s computer.

Kai’s Power Bam… Yeah, it’s hard not to see that, now.

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

sadly bam will likely be dead soon. I feel bad for him but yeah he's still very much in the mindset of everything wrong in his life being something that someone has done to him. Getting kicked off jackass is knoxville and jeff tremaine's fault, losing access to his kids is his wife's fault. He'll acknowledge that he's an addict but at no point have i heard him really take responsibility for his own actions.

was never really a fan of bam but I certainly wouldn't wish that existence on anyone.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Do you think they ever tried morphing a human and the computer crashed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Biohazard posted:

sadly bam will likely be dead soon. I feel bad for him but yeah he's still very much in the mindset of everything wrong in his life being something that someone has done to him. Getting kicked off jackass is knoxville and jeff tremaine's fault, losing access to his kids is his wife's fault. He'll acknowledge that he's an addict but at no point have i heard him really take responsibility for his own actions.

was never really a fan of bam but I certainly wouldn't wish that existence on anyone.

what about ron desantis?