Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

MrQwerty posted:

"I'm so glad we can keep talking poo poo about Americans like we're not the cause"

As he is now king, he is no longer American

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Nobody Interesting posted:

Brexit sucks so hard I left the UK, but Bam just went to visit the UK. So who's to say if it's really bad or not?

It's worse now, in fact.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm sick of seeing animated weiners french kissing in every fucking GBS thread.

As he is now king, he is no longer American

nothing the UK does will ever excuse it for the existence of the USA

Houle
Oct 21, 2010

MrQwerty posted:

zoo exhibits are really cool when you're not the one trapped inside

you said yanks though how's brexit

Probably lovely. I don't know. I'm not from the UK. I'm from Canada. We are stupid for different reasons.

Edit: I did laugh at all the well gently caress the UK defensive posts though.

Houle fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Apr 23, 2024

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Houle posted:

I noticed lotta you Yanks really don't like addicts on some sort of moral level. Like instant there's substance abuse it's a thought Terminator. Guess it's protestant trauma. I'm not referring to everyone obviously since addiction is an accelerant for self destructive behaviour but that behaviour was always there. Just the ones that are edging waiting for the news release of his death so they can release. :gizz:

What exactly is "Protestant trauma"?

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

YeahTubaMike posted:

Getting diddled by a youth group leader instead of a priest

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Houle posted:

Probably lovely. I don't know. I'm not from the UK. I'm from Canada. We are stupid for different reasons.

Edit: I did laugh at all the well gently caress the UK defensive posts though.

its rly funny when its alluded to that a poster isnt american and the response right away is "well the uk freaking sucks too bub!!!!!"

Splorange
Feb 23, 2011

Brain Curry posted:

Accurate.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

YeahTubaMike posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Troubles

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Brain Curry posted:

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

Lmao Bam’s tour has just been cancelled

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

We already know why, but why?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

its rly funny when its alluded to that a poster isnt american and the response right away is "well the uk freaking sucks too bub!!!!!"

i got two options when people are using u's in words at me and canadians burnt down the White House, and didn't establish this lovely country so that's my go-to

Houle
Oct 21, 2010

YeahTubaMike posted:

Generational echoes from old dead people with old dead opinions still being written on old dead trees.

Pennsylvania prison model,
Comstock,
Anslinger,

Idk

Houle
Oct 21, 2010

MrQwerty posted:

i got two options when people are using u's in words at me and canadians burnt down the White House, and didn't establish this lovely country so that's my go-to

Don't Aussies use u's?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Houle posted:

Don't Aussies use u's?

they're asleep

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

Snow Cone Capone posted:

if that's the case then some of the things you were saying are even more unfair

It's a pretty weird leap to "unlike us plebs, he is famous and so all his bros are just enablers" all things considered, for example

I don't know what you're getting at. Totally random strangers. I'm talking about that he can just go downtown and find any random guy who watched him on TV and they'll sit and buy shots for him. I'm not telling anyone here they're naughty either, just reminding people that he can get enablers from thin air and that's not a normal addict problem.

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
Never met an Aussie who was asleep before 3. Didn't know all those goons hail from Norfolk and Canberra

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

he died

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Internet Old One posted:

I don't know what you're getting at. Totally random strangers. I'm talking about that he can just go downtown and find any random guy who watched him on TV and they'll sit and buy shots for him. I'm not telling anyone here they're naughty either, just reminding people that he can get enablers from thin air and that's not a normal addict problem.

I mean i saw Artie Lange at a bar/restaurant once and he had a big crowd of fans but shockingly nobody was offering drugs or alcohol to the celebrity with years of public addiction struggles

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Snow Cone Capone posted:

I mean i saw Artie Lange at a bar/restaurant once and he had a big crowd of fans but shockingly nobody was offering drugs or alcohol to the celebrity with years of public addiction struggles

yes they were

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

YeahTubaMike posted:

You know it when u feel it.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

that would be epic

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
gently caress the UK no cap fr!!!

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

ben shapino posted:

yes they were

nuh uh

e: this was post-nose-collapse and I think anybody would have trouble giving that face booze or drugs

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Conflicting obligations for his company listing on the NYSE.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

title swap with the UK thread. if not now, then when?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
yUcK

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Snow Cone Capone posted:

e: this was post-nose-collapse and I think anybody would have trouble giving that face booze or drugs
I think I just figured out how we can save bam

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Cubone posted:

I think I just figured out how we can save bam

*sadly* hi I'm Johnny Knoxville and this is the Sliding Glass Door Intervention

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )

MrQwerty posted:

they're asleep

Good morning

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Chewbecca posted:

Good morning

how was your slumbour

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )

MrQwerty posted:

how was your slumbour

Upside down, hanging from the earth like a bat etc

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

Snow Cone Capone posted:

I don't know who Artie Lange is, wikipedia says he was on MadTV so I'm not surprised people don't throw drugs at him. If you told me random people don't offer drugs to Snoop Dogg I'd be pretty surprised. The cast of Jackass sits somewhere in between those two examples.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Internet Old One posted:

I don't know who Artie Lange is

he doesn't know who you are either pal

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

ben shapino posted:

he doesn't know who you are either pal

Look I won't be teased by a man with a coked out Ben Shapiro for an avatar.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Internet Old One posted:

I don't know who Artie Lange is, wikipedia says he was on MadTV so I'm not surprised people don't throw drugs at him. If you told me random people don't offer drugs to Snoop Dogg I'd be pretty surprised. The cast of Jackass sits somewhere in between those two examples.

I'm noticing a trend where you draw conclusions about people you admit to knowing nothing about but fwiw

he did so much cocaine the cartilage in his nose disintegrated entirely and he looks like this now

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

that's actually kind of a flattering angle even, relatively

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

Snow Cone Capone posted:

I'm noticing a trend where you draw conclusions about people you admit to knowing nothing about but fwiw

he did so much cocaine the cartilage in his nose disintegrated entirely and he looks like this now

He's a drug addict but not a party legend, sorry. Nobody wants to do coke with your gross pal that I can't see because imgur. Google says he's a Howard Stern sidekick. I don't know why you're acting like I should know or care who that is or how his habitual drug use and D list status means anyone would want to share a coke straw with him.

Internet Old One fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Apr 23, 2024