Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gatto Grigio
Feb 9, 2020

Bam, get clean and stay healthy so that Phoenix The Wolf can grow up and experience the joy of slap-fighting his dad on the toilet

Gatto Grigio fucked around with this message at 13:24 on Apr 24, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Poohs Packin posted:

Bam would look dope af in a duster

i think bam has probably had some duster in him a few times in his life

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.

Gatto Grigio posted:

Bam, get clean and stay healthy so that Phoenix The Wolf can grow up and experience the joy of slap-fighting his dad on the toilet

I would unironically like to see this.

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

I, Butthole posted:

MadTV and Howard Stern are super US-centric entertainment icons so don't be surprised people don't know Lange

It's like us Australians saying that Lee Lin Chin is a fashion icon and fffUCK YOU FOR NOT KNOWING THAT, IDIOT

I'd like to use that excuse but i'm american and madTV is a distant fond memory and while I listened to Howard Stern when he was on the air, the way he was so transparent with self promotion and career building made me intentionally discount the apparent importance of anyone on the show. Except for Mr.Methane, that guy was the real deal still dropping albums to this day.

I still think being a mess of a funnyman doesn't put you in the same camp as someone whose whole brand is partying and doing drugs. I guess if you all say you'd share your coke with Artie Lang then it's personal opinion and I believe you.

But me:
Sober Cheech Martin is a bigger party legend than dead John Belushi

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Hold the goddamn phone.

You think Cheech Marin is sober? :laugh:

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
did he make it out of glasgow?

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Another Bill posted:

Hold the goddamn phone.

You think Cheech Marin is sober? :laugh:

they said cheech martin different guy

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Cheech Martin cleaned up his act but he used to be a loving nut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Don Johnson set him straight.