Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Lawman 0 posted:

he's dying op

thought when I clicked this was gonna be a death thread tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

Well that's my story.

Poo In An Alleyway posted:

I know I watched a handful of episodes of this when it came out but I also remember absolutely none of it. MTV was in that weird period back then of having reality TV shows about married couples (Unholy Union, Jessica Simpson and whatshisface from 98 Degrees), insane families (The Osbournes, Hogan Knows Best) and dating shows that have aged terribly (that one with Tila Tequila). What a waste land that channel turned into :smith:

Jackass, Liquid Television, and hell even the first seasons of Real World/Road Rules were some great fuckin TV

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

Well that's my story.
I went to TMZ for a death check only to discover that Harry Belafonte died

so, you know, there's that

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

Well that's my story.

Mister Speaker posted:

See this is the kind of 'loving with your parents' prank that's actually really good, arguably kind of wholesome compared to Bam just beating the poo poo out of his Dad. It's almost a Tom Green-calibre prank, like "we've got MTV money, what's something kinda hosed-up but mostly harmless that we can do to freak out Ape and Phil?" "We could rent a alligator and put it in the house." That's it. That's the prank. And Phil's clearly in on it.

The all-timer was Preston dressing up as Phil, tighty-whities and all, then sneaking into their bedroom in the dead of night, waking up Phil (who was in on this one too), and crawling in bed next to April

e: added lovely video link https://youtu.be/v3U99_AczxI

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

Well that's my story.
my "I'm not smoking crack" shirt is raising a lot of questions about whether or not I'm still smoking crack

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

Well that's my story.

Caesar Saladin posted:

Kids must be crazy good at skateboarding nowadays with youtube and stuff, I was an 8 year old doing kickflips off of rails and poo poo the other day. I don't know much about skateboarding but it looked really impressive for such a small child.

Not for nothing but your syntax and diction are pretty drat good for a third grader

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

Well that's my story.
never not gonna read that in the cadence of bart. the general

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

Well that's my story.

Archer666 posted: