Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pootiebigwang
Jun 26, 2008
For those looking for beta access I got one through Steel Series by downloading their "GG" software, verifying my email, and just clicking on giveaways on the left side of the app. Not sure how many keys they have but I only got mine an hour ago so they might still have some available.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pootiebigwang
Jun 26, 2008

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

i tried doing that but their email verification seems broken. They wont let me verify my account so I cant get the key

Yeah verification was very slow. Took me like 30 minutes to get an email but it eventually came through.

pootiebigwang
Jun 26, 2008
So far it is very fun as long as you are in a good group. If you're in a group that fights together and uses their gadgets and abilities appropriately it's loving chaotic and nuts and ridiculously fun. Had a round where our team won at the last second by blowing up the floor to drop the cashout in progress like it's a drat heist and stealing it away. So far soloing is very hit or miss (like all FPS games I guess) bad teams that want to treat this like Call of Duty and go their own way to focus on kills will get destroyed. The game doesn't really reward that kind of gameplay at all it seems and you get waaaay more XP by playing the objective, as it should be. Is there a Discord setup for this anywhere that people are playing at?