Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

truther
Oct 22, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT THE BEARS
I really like how the money banks can be on moving platforms, elevators, etc. The gameplay is going to be absolutely nuts.

I hate the Overwatch design they seem to have gone with though. I swear they have used the same font. The Battle Pass screen also looks completely ripped from Overwatch. It's funny... the bottom half of the screen makes me think of Hell Let Loose and the top half Overwatch. It's a weird contrast but overall I can't ignore it and find it distracting even. Hope it changes! Everything else looks great!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

truther
Oct 22, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT THE BEARS

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

i dont follow, do you mean the UI or menus? Cause the art design looks nothing like Overwatch. Its realistic-ish characters with real-world weapons, not nearly as stylized as Overwatch imo

i guess some of the fancier gadgets could fit in with Overwatch, but I get a more Apex Legends vibe from those
The UI and menu. From things like the player icons up the top left to the layout of their menu and BP system.
I find it distracting haha. It's just so Overwatch.